Chapter 5- Does have anyone have a cough drop?

A/N

Just a quick note before you read this; in this Chapter, Nya and Lloyd are best friends, and there is no Romantic relationship between them both.

The clatter of forks and knives filled the silence of the room. Everyone was bent over his or her plate, focused on the delicious meal in front of them. There were a few mumbles of: "Mmm" or: "This tastes great", but apart from that the room was particularly quiet.

Or, it was quiet until the pitter-patter of rain began to drum onto the roof of the monastery.

Jay, Nya and Lloyd's heads immediately popped up from their plates, their eyes shining with excitement.

"The storm's here!" they cheered, dumping their empty plates into the sink, and pulling on their jackets.

"Wait!" called Zane. "Shouldn't you put on some more clothes? Or a scarf maybe? There is an 88.75480 recurring percent chance of you catching a cold-"

"Na. We'll be fine. See ya later, alligator!" wooded Nya as she slipped out into the pouring  rain, to be followed by Lloyd and Jay.

"They better not do anything wierd out there. Like rain dancing or-"
Kai was interrupted by Nya, Lloyd and Jay purposely dancing outside the window and singing their hearts out.

Kai groaned and covered his ears to block out the chorus of:
" WE LOVE THE RAIN! THE RAIN DANCE, THE RAIN DANCE! WE LOVE THE RAIN! THE RAIN DANCE FHE RAIN DANCE..."

"And, they better not catch a cold."

____________

As soon as they all dashed out if the house, Nya grabbed Jay's arm and lead them to the window.

"We have to annoy Kai by doing the rain dance again. Please?" she begged.

"My pleasure." joked Jay.

Lloyd grinned and nodded.

"Three, two, one..."

"WE LOVE THE RAIN! THE RAIN DANCE, THE RAIN DANCE! WE LOVE THE RAIN DANCE! THE RAIN DANCE, THE RAIN DANCE..."

After they finished, Lloyd laughed and clapped his hands.
"Now let's go run about in the rain!" he shouted over the whistling wind and the pouring rain.

They began to chase each other about in the courtyard, screaming and laughing like school children. Thunder sounded and lightning struck but they kept running. Only when one of the trees fell over, they decided to go back in.

They trundled down the corridor, cold, wet and dripping.

"Nephew! Students! What in the first Spinjitsu master have you been doing?" cried Wu in horror.

"Rain dancing, Uncle." said Lloyd, ignoring the confused expression on Wu's face, and slipping into his room.

"Well." muttered Wu to himself once Jay and Nya had left. "That was odd."

_________________

Nya sneezed.

"Nya, did you just sneeze?" asked Kai, suspiciously.

"W-what? N-no... ATISHOOOOOOOO!" she sneezed.

Kai raised his brow in worry.
"Are you going to get really sick? Do you need to go to hospital?! Will you DIE?!" he panicked.

"Kai, chill. Nya should be fine, it looks like a cold to me." huffed Jay.
"HOW CAN YOU CHILL! SHE COULD DIEEE!!!!!" howled Kai.
"Chill bro! I only need a cough drop and I'll be fine." said Nya, stroking  his arm.
At this, Kai seemingly calmed down, however, he still called the A and E for advice.