Chapter 22- Brithday

A/N

Hey!

I decided to not continue from the last chapter, because what I planned to happen next wasn't exactly birthday related. Buuuuttt.... I will be continuing it in Chapter 24 (DIE EVIL DEMON ARGHHHH). So for now, I'm going to post some Jaya for us all; enjoy!

Plastic potato xx

NYA:

"Five more minutes!" I groaned, burying my head into my pillow.

I heard someone snigger.

I carefully opened one of my eyes to see-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NYA!!!!!!" chorused the ninja.

"Wot?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Sis! It's your birthday! How could you have forgotten?" Kai groaned, rubbing his forehead.

"Wait, what? It's my birthday today? Oh yeah it is!" I cried, jumping out of bed.

The ninja groaned, facepalming.

"Thank for reminding me." I laughed, grabbing my clothes and entering the bathroom.

"Is it always like this?" Cole asked, surprised.

"Yep." Kai answered.

______

3rd person:

It was the afternoon.

Kai was hanging up blue streamers on the walls, and failing.

"UGHH! STUPID STREAMERS!" he screamed, slamming his head and fists into the wall.

"I think you should have bought the better quality streamers. They would have been sooo much easier to attach." giggled Skylor, effortlessly hanging them up.

"How..?" Kai stuttered, staring at his girlfriend.

Skylor smirked. "I have my ways."

__________

"Owwwwwww!" whined Lloyd as he fell headfirst down the stairs, and onto the cellar floor.

"I told you to be careful." remarked Zane, calmly walking down the stairs in the dark.
"Can you see the light switch?"

Lloyd rubbed his head.
"Uhhh.. yes."

He got up, and was about to turn the switch on, when he tripped over something on the floor in such a way that his head banged on the lightswitch, turning it on.

"OWWWWWW!" he moaned.

"How do you manage to get yourself in so many accidents?!" Zane frowned, picking him up.

"I don't know!" he groaned, rubbing his head yet again.

"And looks like you tripped over... Mr Cuddlywhumps?!"

Zane lifted up the ripped, blur teddy bear.
"What's he doing here? I thought we were going to throw him away! He was too ripped to be mended."

"I think Jay stole him from Sensei Wu's room, then secretly kept him down here." laughed Lloyd.

Zane sighed then left him in the corner.
"That's not what we came down for. Let's fetch the board games."

___________

Meanwhile, upstairs, Cole was having trouble with laying out the food.

"Don't look... Don't eat... Don't smell... Don't look... Don't eat..." he murmured, placing the bowls of chips and salsa onto the table.