See You Again

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Song: See you again by: Wiz Khalifa Ft. Charlie Puth

~Listen to the song first if you don't know it.~

****Warning major feels ahead****

"It's been a long day"

"Hang on Dick just a little bit longer." Jason said into his com as he sped across Gotham to his older brother who, no matter how much he denied it, loved.

"Without you my friend"

Jason jumped off his bike launching his grapple at the top of a building. "I'm almost there just hang on."

"And I'll tell you all about it,"

"It's going to be ok, alright? I've got you." Jason said shakily as he knelt next to his dying brother. Putting his hands on the gunshot wound but too much blood was coming out.

"When I see you again"

"Jay..." Dick whispered slowly putting his hand over Jason's. "It's ok."

"We've come a long way"

"No. No. B's coming now, we'll save you." Jason said as tears slowly spilled down his face as he looked into Dick's crystal blue orbs; masks discarded long ago. 

"From where we began"

"It's too late." Dick whispered shakily. "I've accepted it and so should you."

Jason choked on a sob. "I can't. I still need you."

"Oh, I'll tell you all about it"

"Take care of the others for me, will yah?" Dick slowly said.

"Yeah, I promise." 

"When I see you again"

Dick smiled. "You've been one of the best brothers a man could ask for." With that final statement he breathed his last breath and closed his eyes

Jason held nothing back as he screamed in anguish for his brother lying dead in his arms.

"When I see you again"

Ahhhhhhhh :(  I'm sorry I just had to even though I want to cry now.

Comment what you thought. 

The next one will be happier I promise