Body Swap

Disclaimer: still own nothing

I looooooove the video above!!!!! WATCH IT!!!!

***Important***

Ok if you can't figure it out from the title then this will make sense later.

Dick Damian

Jason → Dick's 

Tim Jason's

Damian Tim

Now on with the story. 

Just like everything the night started out as normal. 

The four brothers had snuck out to go on patrol after Bruce had told them not to. Like every other time that just made them want to do it more. 

It was the usual night. Bank robbery stopped. Muggers arrested. Lives saved, just with a lot of bickering. 

"Watch it Hood!"

"Maybe you should watch it Spawn."

"How about you both look where you're going."

"STAY OUT OF THIS!" Red hood and Robin simultaneously shouted at Nightwing.

"Sheesh, just trying to help."

"Guys..."

"We don't need your help Grayson."

"Guys!"

"Yeah this is between us."

"GUYS!"

"WHAT!" The three shouted at Red Robin.

"Oh there's just a few flashes and explosions over there if your done bickering." Red Robin said sarcastically.

There was a pause then they jumped into action. 

***Time skip because I'm lazy***

"Who are these guys?" Red Hood asked ducking behind a car as a beam of light was shot near him. 

"No idea but their packing mega tech." Nightwing answered flipping out of the way of a blast. 

There were a total of eight men. Two holding strange guns that blasted beams of light at them and the rest protecting them with regular guns. 

And then there was Killer Croc.

"When did sewer breath start working with others?" Red Robin asked dodging a blow from Killer Croc.

"Don't know." Answered Nightwing then threw down some pelts that incased one of Killer Croc's legs, but after a moment of struggling he broke free. 

"Well they clearly have a plan whatever it is." Red hood said shooting at some of the henchmen hitting two of them, but they were only hit with rubber bullets after the bat convinced him to try and stop killing.

"Tt, imbecile, of course they have a plan." Robin stated rudely throwing his wing-ding's causing an explosions.

That is when it all went down hill.

Red Robin was unable to doge a swing from Killer Croc smacking him back into the building; stunning him  

"Red!" Nightwing shouted distracting him from Killer Croc's tail forcing him into the same fate as Red Robin. 

Robin ran into attack at the same time as Red Hood and Killer Croc threw Robin into Red Hood and they too landed in the heap of tangled limbs, groaning.