Quiet

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

Here's a cute video. I love the art style!

Onto the story!

Bruce and Alfred walked through the manor doors coming home from Wayne Enterprises only to find silence. 

Bruce stopped dead in his tracks. 

"Alfred," he said. "It's quiet."

"Too quiet." Alfred replied

They ventured farther into the home slowly looking for sighs of destruction.

They made it to the living room where they found an unusual sight.

All four boys on the couch next to each other. Dick looking at his phone, Jason reading, Tim working on his laptop, and Damian sketching on his drawing pad. None of them speaking. 

"What did you do?" Bruce said immediately.

The boys looked up eyes wide.

"What are you talking about?" Dick asked. 

"The four of you sitting together without arguing. Sorry if that seems suspicious to me." Bruce said sarcastically.

"Are we not allowed to have peace every once in a while, Father?" Damian asked.

"Not in this family. So. What. Did. You. Do."

There was a beat of silence then,

"It was Grayson's fault!"

"Tim started it by asking the question!"

"I did not! It was Jason who actually did it!"

"Hey! I just wanted to drive the car!"

"So you admit to it Todd!"

"No way! Dick is the one who made it catch on fire!"

"QUIET!" Bruce shouted already fearing for the answer. "From the beginning."

"Well," Dick said. "It started when Tim asked..."

***Flashback!****

"Hey, you know when it's hot enough you can cook eggs on top of a car, well what about a pizza?" 

That got the boys thinking.

"Well there's only one way to find out." Jason said grinning.

"We need the ingredients first." Dick stated. "To the kitchen!"

"I got the cheese!"

"Move it Drake I need the oil." Damian said pushing him out of the way, into Jason who had the flour causing some to fly all over him.

"Grrraaa! TIM!"

"It was Damian!" 

"Focus! Jason make the sauce as we make the dough."

"Fine" Jason growled taking a pot down, putting it on the stove, then heated up tomato sauce as the others worked on the dough.

Unfortunately having Tim and Damian work together was a bad idea. Tim ended up shoving Damian back into the stove while Jason's back was turned resulting in the heat being turned up. 

Finally getting all the flour off him Jason went back to the stove. to see it boiling why too much. 

 Eyes wide he yelled, "TAKE COVER!" causing the others to run through a door as he dove under a table. Then the sauce exploded. 

"Nice going Todd."

"It wasn't my fault! I'm an excellent cook and you know it!"

"Tt whatever." Damian replied because it was true, but he would never admit it. 

"There's enough sauce left to cover the dough." Tim informed them. 

Jason looked at their lumpy attempt at a circle and just sighed. 

They assembled the rest of the pizza then came their final dilemma.

"What car do we use?" Damian questioned.

"Not mine!" Dick stated quickly.

"No way." Jason said.

the other shook their heads as well. 

"So, Bruce's Lamborghini, or the batmobile?" Jason said.

They looked at one another and said. "Batmobile."

Racing down to the batcave Jason called he was driving.

With Jason in the car Dick placed the pizza under the hood of the vehicle to heat it up faster. 

"Just drive up and down the tunnel a few times and we should be good." Tim said to Jason. 

Nodding he took off and did as he was told. But after a few laps it started sounding weird. stopping Jason realized something.  "Hey Dick? Did you put anything under the pizza?" 

"Umm... No."

Jumping out of the car he popped the hood. 

(A/N: I AM NOT A MECHANIC! But this is my story so this is completely plausible.) 

The pizza had clogged everything up and was smoking way to much and the engine started making an odd noise. 

"IT'S GONNA BLOW!" Jason shouted diving for cover with the others. 

BOOM! 

A mix of car parts and pizza flew everywhere. 

Slowly they came out from their cover. 

"Well now we know the answer to that question." Dick stated.

"Everything could have been fine if you would have used your brain Grayson." Damian scolded.

"So..." Tim started. "Wait till Bruce finds it?"

"Yep."

"Totally" 

***Present***

"...And then we came up here."

"My car..."

"My kitchen..."

Truth be told they were more afraid of Alfred than Bruce. 

"You masters are grounded and that kitchen will be cleaned spotless! Am I understood!" Alfred sternly said.

They gulped. "Yes sir." Then ran off to clean their mess. 

All done!

Comment any thoughts or grammar mistakes!

Until next time.

:)