Trust Throw

Based on headcanon above

idk if the title makes sense but whatever. 

Jason and Damian were getting back from a rough and unavoidable team up because the others were gone on their own missions. Lets just say it didn't go well. 

"Tt, Todd everything would have been fine if you would have just trusted me to do my part of the plan instead of trying to do it yourself."

"Ha, yeah right. I don't trust you as far as I can throw you." Jason waited for a snarky response from the younger boy , but after hearing nothing he turned and saw Damian already up the caves stairs. 

That was odd. Jason thought. Damian always had an annoying response. Why didn't he this time? Then it dawned on him. 

Did he...actually, hurt the kid's feelings?

No, no way, that kid doesn't feel anything. Right?  

He walked up stairs and went into the kitchen. It was past dinner and Alfred was busy somewhere else so he made simple Mac n Cheese. Enough for two. 

Heading towards Damian's room he knocked on the door. "Hey," he said, "I made dinner."

"Go away Todd." The kid's just being stubborn.

"It's Mac n Cheese, and I know you haven't eaten anything." 

"I'm not hungry so go away."

Jason frowned, he really did hurt the kids feelings. 

Crap. 

Then an idea struck. 

Barging in he said, "alright, come on I need to show you something."

"What?" Damian said confused

"Just follow me."

They walked out of the room and Jason led him outside. 

"What are we doing?" Damian asked.

"I'm proving something to you." Jason replied then gathered his strength and grabbed Damian swung him around to build up speed as Damian yelped then chucked him as hard as he could.  

Hey, he never said it was a good plan.

Jason felt relieved as Damian flew quiet far. Then he hit the ground. 

Jogging to him as Damian groaned. "What was that for Todd? I think you sprained my wrist."

"Now you see just how much I trust you." Jason said helping him up and he could see the faintest of smiles appear on Damian's face. "Lets get you to Alfred."

They walked inside and quickly found Alfred.

"My word!" What did you do!" Alfred exclaimed.

"Uh, it was family bonding to help prove and internalize Damian's worth and self-esteem." Jason said quite proud of his answer, unfortunately Alfred did not seem to agree.  

That's it for this one 

As usual, comment whatever and,

Until next time

:)