The Store

Disclaimer: not mine.

It was an ordinary and slow day at the animal feed store. That was until multibillionaire Bruce Wayne walked in looking absolutely exhausted. Behind him were four boys with black hair arguing loudly and an older gentleman who was walking calmly. 

The cashier watched in awe as Bruce pitched his nose and said, "Let's just get what we need so we can leave. Don't destroy anything." Bruce walked off with Alfred as Jason went with Dick and Tim went with Damian. 

They should have known that was a bad idea

Within minutes the cashier heard  Tim and Damian's voices get louder then grunting, something crashing to the floor, and then what sounded like punches. 

That caught the attention of Dick and Jason who were carrying dog and cat food. They rushed into the aisle and there were more grunts and shouting. Then somehow they managed to knock over the shelves causing a domino affect. 

The cashier stood wide eyed and jaw dropped watching as one after the other after the other as shelves toppled over.  

There was only a slight pause of silence then the shouting started up again each blaming each other.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU!" Bruce shouted and they opened their mouths' to reply but he held up his hand. "No, just... go to the car."

They walked out grumbling at one another as they held cat, dog, and turkey food?

Bruce walked up to the counter with Alfred behind him who held...cow food?

Taking out his check book he muttered. "I should have stopped at one." Handing me the check she said, "this should cover the damage and don't worry they wont be returning here soon." then they walked out. 

With boys like that no wonder he was looking tired. 

Aahhh, sorry this was short, this was just on my mind. 

Comment any grammar mistakes or general thoughts

Anyways, until next time,

:)