𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

madelyn

The setup of the theater was really odd, there were two sections of the chairs each on either side then when you first enter and look to your right there seems to be a secret stairway I guess that only people who were involved in the movie got to stay there. 

Nonetheless I really didn't mind where we sat. I just wanted to know where Jaeden was, the last time I saw him was outside but I really didn't pay that much attention considering I was preoccupied with my eyesight and someone else's eyes.

"Are you okay" Louis says snapping in front of my face.

"No yeah just looking for my parents" I answer, it was true. I haven't seen them since the red carpet. Who knew you could loose someone in a space this small. 

He scans the room and bends down to whisper "Where do you wanna sit?" suddenly someone approaches him, I point behind him to indicate that there's a security guard behind him. 

"Excuse me, everyone who's involved with the movie has the luxury of staying upstairs. Seats are more comfortable and the place is really secure in case of any media" A guard says to us then leads us to the staircase.

 We sit towards the far end on the right side in the back, the chairs recline and a piece of the chair from below rises leaving our legs comfortable laying down.

"Would you look at that?" Louis says with a smile on his face like he's never been in a theater like this before.

I laugh in response, it's nice to see how small things amaze us people.

He plays with the buttons on his side that moves the seat upward and downward like it's a toy "Well this would be one comfortable movie"

I grab his wrist and move his hands away from the button "Keep pushing it and you'll have to pay for this broken seat" 

We converse for a while talking about each other's background, we were different but the same in a way. He went to a school while I was homeschooled but we both excelled in the gcse's and that's all we needed for our careers. 

He didn't really know if he would be going to college but I did. I've been interested in music and poetry ever since I was young so if I have a career by the time I'm 18 or 19 then I don't think I'm going to college anytime soon.

"Well how about you? Would you still want to be acting when you're like 30 or 40?" I ask as I fiddle with the charm of my necklace.

"I don't really know. I mean it's too early to say anything about our future is it not?"

"I suppose you're right" I say but was cut off by the sound from the theater, the movie was starting.

About 1 hour in and we haven't said a word to each other, we were so invested in the movie that we didn't care about the silence. I mean it wasn't awkward, definitely no tension or something, it was quite nice actually. 

To my surprise he was extremely good, everything was so on point from his facial expression to his delivery of the lines.

"How are you liking it?" he leans to my side and whispers into my ear causing shivers to roll down my spine.

"You and Millie are really good" I say enthusiastically but in a small voice so not much would hear me.

"Really?" he asks,

"Yes really, i love it especially your hair in the first part. Long hair suits you, you should grow your hair out don't cut it" I say

"Noted" he said with a small smirk creeping unto his face causing me to move my attention to his lips but quickly looking away from it when a loud sound was vibrated into the theater. 

It was the part where Millie and that rude guy was fighting, I forgot his character. Startled by the sound Louis grabbed my hand and intertwined with mine.

"Are you scared?" I tease, holding in a laugh.

"No I'm not" he exclaims like he's offended and I laugh a little more.

 I was about to let go of his hand when his grip tightened, I looked at him but he was just watching it so I left my hand in his and I could tell that a smile formed on his face when I turned to watch the movie again but I couldn't be sure.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The movie finishes and Louis excuses himself. Says that he'll go congratulate Millie and the other cast members. I say goodbye as well, I'll see him soon.

I leave the theater and find Jaeden, hopefully he isn't angry or something I mean he did leave me first in a way.

I'm surprised to see him waiting by the door, "Hey" I greet walking closer to him.

"Hey?" he asks in an annoyed tone, "We were supposed to watch the movie together"

"Well I just thought that since you were with your other friends that you would just watch it with them. Besides you never really said anything about watching it together so I just went with someone else" I answer back.

"Who is this someone else?" he asks,

"Oh Louis. The guy who plays Lord Tewksebury"

"HIM?" he asks. Me, completely alarmed by his sudden outbursts grabs his wrist and leads us to a secluded area.

"What's your problem Jaeden" I ask, arms folded.

"Well answer me"

"Nothing its just, I haven't seen you in so long and I wanted to spend time with you so I just acted out" he says looking at his shoes

"Then why didn't you tell me. I would have looked for you if you said so"

"I know I know it's just- nevermind" he says. Confused I look at him with furrowed brows.

"It's nothing, let's just go and head for the after party. Sorry" he says. 

That means I'll get to see Louis again, at the afterparty. 

I nod at Jaeden's so called apology so that this can just pass and we both find our way to my parents.

My dad seems to be congratulating Louis as he pats his back in a fatherly figure. My dad expressed how much he wanted a son and although it did hurt me cause it seemed like I was not enough of a daughter I have to admit that I do want a brother as well.

Louis thanks my dad as soon as I get there. 

"Mady" My mom greets, "You'll be going to party alone, your dad and I have something to attend but Louis here said that he'll gladly come with you."

I look back at Jaeden who's just staring down at the cemented floor, I know he heard hopefully he's not mad once again.

"Rules" my dad announces and I roll my eyes, he says the same 3 things over and over again, "No drinking, smoking and you know the last one" he raises an eyebrow and I nod my head in annoyance.

"I know dad" I state and his eyes falter from mine to Louis. 

Louis seems to be scared by this not surprising my dad's scary as hell.

"Well we have to go now. Go with Louis or maybe Millie we'll pick you up at 10" my dad then motions to my mom and leaves leaving me with Louis by my side.

I look back to find Jaeden but he's nowhere to be seen.

"He left just before your parents did" Louis said as if he read the question in my head. 

"Oh" I'll need to fix things with him.

"Well our service is here" he announces and guides me to the car, helping me get in before he does.