𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

madelyn

Laying on my bed I did not know what to think, I mean we didn't say anything about it on the way back to my house and I really didn't complain.I didn't pull away from when his lips connected to mine but I didn't know what to think.

We only met a couple days ago and barely know so much about each other that I didn't see why he had to kiss me.

I turn on my side seeing the teddy bear that he got me. It was our prize from the arcade from all the tickets we got. The tickets could only get us one bear and so he was kind enough to give it to me.

I'm not complaining don't get me wrong it's just do i really wanna get into something right now?

I did nothing wrong yet I still feel so guilty, why was I feeling guilty? There was nothing to feel guilty about, he doesn't have a girlfriend and I don't have a boyfriend.

It's not like our families were rival enemies, I did nothing wrong. I said that again and again. "I did nothing wrong" but why does it feel like I did.

It was the morning after and I went downstairs to make myself some coffee, I did not want to think about the kiss.

My mom was already at the kitchen by the time I got down. Going through her phone as usual.

I opened the door to the fridge and got my cold brew that I left in last night. Mom takes a deep breath and I already know what she wants to talk about.

"How was yesterday" she asks, giddily. Trailing after me as I walk around the kitchen.

"It wasn't a date" I clarify, stopping by the end of the island. "It was just two friends meeting up"

"You should know not to lie to your mom" she states, tapping her long nails on the marble table.

"I wasn't" I affirm, stirring my coffee in. My hands shaking slightly.

"So this tabloid is not true then" she pushes her phone across the table, my jaw dropping in shock.

ENOLA HOLMES ACTOR, LOUIS PARTRIDGE WITH DAUGHTER OF PRODUCER, MADELYN WOODS SPOTTED LAST NIGHT AT AN ARCADE, DAVE & BUSTER'S.

A picture of Louis and I was below the headline. His arm was around my shoulder as we both got our prizes at the end of our so called "date".

I was relieved that it wasn't a picture of the both of us kissing but them again this report is already bad on its own.

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE TWO MIGHT BE GETTING COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER? SOURCES HEARD THAT THEY EVEN SHARED A KISS THAT NIGHT.

"I'm done with this" I turn off her phone, sliding it back to my mom and without another word I leave for my room.

My phone then know started to blow off from notifications. I open it and surprisingly enough the tabloid was posted to tiktokroom.

Great.

I learned the hard way to not look at the comments but for some reason I open the post to go look at it.

The first comment is as predicted, a hate comment.

"New month, new boy. Typical Madelyn Woods"

Then the one below it,

"Jaeden, Finn, Jack now Louis. Talk about a whore"