𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"WHY smack DIDN'T smack YOU smack TELL ME" I chased Louis around our living room with a book that I so easily grabbed. He was smiling which was worse because I really am panicking. 

"I was about to" he excuses as he covers his head with a throw pillow. 

"WHEN? AT YOUR HOME WHERE YOUR PARENTS WILL LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY" I exclaim and continue to chase him until I have him tackled to the couch.

"It's really not that big a deal" he says in a hitched tone as he gasps really loud. "We could go to the mall now and get you a dress"

"Do you know how long it will take to find a dress that I'll like" I say and fall next to him on the couch. 

"You'll look good in every single one Darling" he assures, his hands wrapping around my waist as he places small kisses on the back of my neck. 

I let myself calm down as he continues to kiss me, "I just want to make a nice first impression Louis" I say as one of his kisses linger. 

"You will"

"Great" I jump to the floor and he holds his hand out defended as I just escaped from his grasp. He can't blame me. "I'll tell my mom" I say before racing up to my parents room. 

Dads at work which I'm extremely grateful for so later when I tell them both at the same time my Dad will be calmer than usual.

 I knock on the door twice and when I don't hear a word I open to find my mom resting in a silk robe as she reads a magazine.

Great. 

"Hi Mom" I smile and jump onto her bed, next to her. She wraps one arm around me as I sink into her shoulder. 

I was going to ask for her a lot especially since it'll be on a special day that we always spend together. 

"Louis family always hold a Christmas Eve Ball in their home—" I can see her nod, her eyes still focused on the magazine. "In their home in London" I finish.

That's when she closes the magazine and places it on her lap, looking at me this time. "You're asking if you can go to London this Christmas" she says and from her tone I know I've asked for too much. 

I nod and when I expect her to get mad and give me a million reasons I can't go she smiles.

Am I dreaming? Why is my mom smiling like this?

"Mom" I say and she just reaches into the drawer of her bedside table and pulls out an envelope. "I guess there's no point in waiting longer to tell you" she says and hands me the paper.

I open the envelope carefully and pull out what seems to be three papers stapled together. I unfold it and my mouth falls open in surprise. 

"WE'RE GOING TO LONDON?" I half-scream and my mom just smiles watching me in shock. I wrap my arms around her in a hug because we haven't been to our London home in 2 years. With dad and moms work we haven't really been able to go on vacation so this was a great surprise. 

"So are you going to allow me to go to the ball?" I ask, hopefully and I can feel her smile against my head. "Of course sweetie, you haven't met his family yet and this event would be the perfect one."

I thank her over and over again and when I climb out of her bad I'm jumping excitedly. "I'm gonna go tell Louis now" I say and she just waves me off and opens her magazine once more. 

Louis' sitting by the couch, focused on his phone and so I creep behind him and place the same kisses that he did to me on the back of his neck. 

"Turns out we're going to London as well" I say and he brings his arms behind him as he reaches for me. 

"Thank God" he says and pulls me into a small swift kiss that tastes so good on my lips, pure joy. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"I thought you needed a dress" Louis groans, bumping his head into the car wheel causing an accidental honk. 

"Well that was when I didn't know my family was going to London and I just remembered that I had the perfect dress back in London" I clarified. Louis threw an exasperated look over my shoulder and playfully rolls his eyes.

"Then why are we at the mall" he says, throwing his hands up.

"Because" I start as I take his face in my hand, "I need to get you a gift" I say and kiss him gently. But before he can prolong the kiss I pull away and open the door. 

"Come on pretty boy" I call as I step off his car and walk over to his door. He gets up and throws his arm over my shoulder, bending down for a whisper. 

"Did you just call me pretty boy" He breathes and I turn to look at him. "Depends on how long you'll let me shop" I grin.

He places a small kiss on the crown of my head just as we enter the building. People are swarming everywhere considering it is Christmas season. 

I turn to Louis as he puts his shades on and when he turns to look at me he simply puts two thumbs up in a playful way.

It was either sunglasses or baseball caps either way I didn't mind. He didn't like being seen in public because when one person asks for a photo another one will then it will turn into a whole meet and greet.

He's met with a couple of people on several occasions and those were my favorite types of fans, Louis liked them as well. He likes meeting and getting to know his fans rather than getting a quick selfie and the fans just leaving. 

I simply enjoyed watching him communicate with his fans or as we like to call them his "blessing friends" since he wouldn't be where he was without them. 

"You will have to leave me for at least thirty minutes so I can get you your gift" I say and I can feel him nod against my head as he pushes me in front of him so both his hands are on my shoulders. 

"Whatever you need Mady" he drags out my name and it sounds so good from his lips.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

short chapter, sorry. 

I AM TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE FREQUENTLY!