𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I hadn't responded to him yet. I didn't know what to say, it was the next day already and I knew for a fact that he knew I'm not replying to him on purpose. 

I didn't know what to say, I know he's talking about me and Louis I just know it but did I want to fall into conclusions.

Maybe not.

Either way this was not the day to think about this whole situation. I promised myself to have a fun day with Millie and that is what's going to happen.

If I knew this was the trouble I was going to get into then I wouldn't have started talking to Louis. 

But then again everything happens for a reason.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"MADY" Millie shouts from her car as I ran towards her. She carried me as I wrapped my arms around her, twirling me in the air as she does so.

"God did I miss you" she breaths against my neck, placing me down on the ground. 

"I'm flattered" I tease. "Now let's talk" I say, grabbing her by her wrist as I pul her inside my house

"Oh Millie Hi!" My dad greets, he's reading the newspaper at three p.m in the afternoon. My dad is quite literally the definition of abnormal.

Millie greets my dad back with a simple hello and without another word we're rushing up the stairs to my room.

Sitting on my bed we both gather everything we need. Snacks, soda and of course—

"How the hell did you sneak that in" I whisper-shouted scared that my parents might hear.

"I picked it up on the way" she answers, pulling out the two bottle of beer from her bag.

"They'll smell it" I argue, pushing the bottles back in her bag.

"Oh don't be irrational. Besides we'll just drink it when your parents are sleeping" I couldn't argue with Millie, if she wasn't an actor she'd be one of the best lawyers out there.

"Now talk" she slides inside my blanket, taking out her sunglasses and taking her phone out of her pocket. 

I feel this relief in my stomach that I'l' finally be able to tell someone about this and so I start speaking. 

"Start from the top so I understand everything" she instructs, opening the bag of chips and laying it open in front of her.

"You know that we met on the carpet and everything. He invited me to be his kind of, sorta date. I don't know he just invited me to stay with him since he didn't bring anyone with him and well Jaeden was talking with other people rather than me. Not that I cared." I clarify the last sentence because I really couldn't care less.

"He held my hand in the movie theater and it all just went on from there. We went to the afterparty together, danced together and when I say dance I mean danced. His hands on my waist, mine around his neck. Our faces inches away from each other, our breathes touching each others skin. God just thinking about this makes my heart flutter" I stop talking to take a deep breath and as I look at Mille she's just watching me rant to her like I'm out of a show. 

If I liked anything about Millie is that she's a great listener. Although it sometimes scares me how quiet she is because I fear she might be judging me. I think we're in that point in our friendship where we both know we wouldn't do that to each other.

"He invited me to go on a "date" with him since you gave him my number. We talked a lot when we had our lunch and Millie we had so much fun when we played at the arcade. We finished at the song booth where I sang a little because well we sot of—" I cut myself off scared to tell Millie about the next thing because who knows how hard she'll freak out.