𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Louis had to stay until 1 in the morning to clean up the candle wax, it was funny seeing him try not to crumble under my dads supervision.

When my dad learned that Louis asked me to be his boyfriend he grew stricter than I knew him to be. It's been one week and I haven't been able to see Louis since, privately at least. 

I try to walk him to his car every time he leaves to at least give him a small kiss but no, my dad watches from the front door. 

I am already eighteen, I just think it's hard for my dad to see his only daughter love another man. Or maybe my dad just doesn't want me to have fun. 

These past few days have felt like a fever dream, Louis and I have watched every movie that has been on our watchlist together. Always in the same spot in my living room, his hand holding mine underneath a blanket and whenever our dad got tired or my mom called him to their bedroom (she as well got annoyed and wanted Louis and I to have even the tiniest bit of alone time) I would lay down on his lap as he braided or played with my hair. 

Sometimes the roles were reversed if Louis felt generous enough to actually let me touch his hair. He's surprisingly very protective over his hair.

Now as I read my book I easily get distracted by the silver chain around my wrist, courtesy of Louis. He got me a charm bracelet the first charm being a snake since Slytherin is my House. 

We have yet to watch the whole Harry Potter franchise together. 

I haven't talked to Millie therefore she still doesn't know that Louis and I are together. God she'll kill me if she finds out I've been hiding this from her which technically I'm not since I don't want to tell her over the phone. 

And Louis had been the only person keeping my mind off Jaeden. He hasn't talked to me ever since and somehow it's different from Millie because I know I did something wrong and I've felt guilty ever since.

I close my book and pick up my phone to text Millie, I am in great need of her help once again. 

 I park right in front of the entrance door and out of the corner of my eyes I can see Millie's car already parked

 I park right in front of the entrance door and out of the corner of my eyes I can see Millie's car already parked. How is she always earlier than me?

I walk to her table that already has drinks on and greet her with a hug. 

"Iced Caffe Latte with cinnamon end extra ice" she says and I nod takin the seat in front of her. 

"Ok Before I say anything you have to promise me something. First don't get mad I just wanted to wait to tell you in person. Second actually there is no second just the one" she laughs with foam around her mouth and I crack a smile.

I take a deep breath and instinctively grab both her hands and enclose them around mine, "Louis asked me to be his girlfriend"

She doesn't seem to process what I just said so I tell her again yet she just sits there motionless. "Millie, are you okay?" I ask, her hands still underneath mine.