Attention Readers:

Hey guys. I just wanted to post something real quick by way of apologizing.

I know the thing that you guys appreciate most about my book(s) is my frequent uploads and updates. I also know how easy it is to lose interest when an author doesn't update enough.

I want you all to know that I will never fully abandon this page, especially this particular book. I love writing, and I love writing RA one-shots. I love interacting with you all.

A lot of my recent uploads were completed this past spring/summer when we were all sent home for COVID. But things had evolved, and I am back at school now. I am a college student, and on top of my classes I work writing for and editing our college yearbook. I'm the sole staff member, in fact. So I hope you can all be patient with me as I try to continue updating my book(s) - again, specifically this one - with the very little free time I have right now.

Your comments, votes and likes are a huge encouragement to me. Thank you all so much!

P.S. If you haven't already, please check out my book, Bloodline. It is actually my own original novel and it is in the process of being published through BookBaby, so it should be available soon! Thanks!