𝔬𝔫𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     RON WASN'T THE ONLY BOY THAT HAD HIS JAW DROPPED. the beauxbatons had entered with grace and beauty, however, one girl in particular, caught not only the eye of the students, but the professors too.

"ms. noir! what a pleasure seeing you once again", dumbledore greeted with a heartfelt laugh.

     victoria millicent noir, the daughter of nora noir and an unknown pureblood wizard that had left after his and nora's heartbreaking divorce.

     "it indeed has been a while, professor", victoria smoothly replied, glancing over at a particular professor before diverting her attention back to dumbledore.

"ah dumbly-dorr! I see you 'ave already met victoria!", madame olympe maxime clapped.

the woman's strong accent wasn't the only thing that had stood out, as her height was even beyond hagrid's.

"what's so special about her? how does dumbledore know her??", harry whispered to hermione as she always seemed to be the most informed one.

"I don't—"

"isn't it obvious?", ron said, practically drooling over the girl's smile that was clearly put on for show.

"u-umm...no?", harry confusingly answered.

"look at her harry!", ron seriously said, forcefully grabbing harry's chin and turning it towards where victoria was standing with the headmistress of beauxbatons and dumbledore.

"what..uh...what exactly am I looking at?", harry asked, feeling the grip of ron's hand slightly loosen.

"just look at her. the epitome of perfection! her smile, her hair, her eyes, her—"

     "like a veela", hermione rudely interrupted, clearly feeling a bit insecure.

     but indeed, victoria was quite unlike the others. her bright full cherry lips that curved up into a perfect smile—something she had practiced over the course of her entire life—had drawn many to her. though that smile of hers couldn't compare to her eyes.

     victoria's sky grey eyes were stern like steel, yet soft like the clouds that floated effortlessly. her streaks of silvery hair that resembled that of a unicorn mane waved in glory, shimmering under even the dimly lit candles around the dining hall.