𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"VICTORIA! DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME!", DRACO DEMANDED. a few students turned to glance at the two but didn't dare to look longer than a second in fear of the slytherin prefect.

     "malfoy, I have no business with you. class is about to star—"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT CLASS! what the hell was that letter that you had sent me over the summer?", draco lowly growled, gripping tightly onto the girl's arm.

"as a prefect, it's your responsibility to be on time and ensure others do the same. so if you'll excuse me, I'd like to make a good impression on our new potions professor", victoria replied as she opened the door and wore her usual fake smile.

"ah! ms. noir and mr. malfoy, how nice of you two to join us!", horace slughorn clapped, making victoria just bow.

"indeed professor. my apologies, as malfoy and I had accidentally bumped into each other in the hallways, and it took a moment to collect all our materials", victoria smoothly lied.

"oh well that's alright! we've barely started. come over here, as I've got quite the fascinating potion to show here", slughorn ushered.

     "now, can anyone—"

     suddenly, the door once again bursted open, revealing ron and harry, who clearly did not want to be there.

     "ah! I see you've brought a friend, mr. potter! well come on now. grab a textbook from the cupboard and let's get started", slughorn smiled.

     the two boys nodded as victoria tried moving away from draco, only to be held in place as the boy tightly gripped onto the back of the girl's robes.

     "now, who can tell me what this potion is?", slughorn questioned, glancing around the room as victoria and hermione immediately raised their hands.

"umm...how about ms. granger first? and perhaps you can add on later ms. noir?"

victoria simply nodded as hermione cleared her throat.

"amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. it is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and the steam rises in spirals. and—"

     "amazing! and ms. noir?"

     slughorn didn't exactly mean to interrupt hermione, but he had felt bad if victoria didn't get a chance to say something too.