𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"I'LL SEE YOU ALL SOON", VICTORIA WAVED TO THE TRIO. the girl then grabbed her bag as she walked off hogwarts express with draco, greeting narcissa and lucius.

"merry christmas mr. and mrs. malfoy", victoria smiled.

"merry christmas to you too dear! I'm so glad you're spending the holidays with us", narcissa smiled back as she glanced over at lucius.

"indeed. let's go along now, shall we?"

victoria simply nodded as she tucked a strand of her silvery locks behind her ear.

draco kept quiet throughout the entire ride home, with the exception of only answering questions asked by his mother.

     as the four had arrived at the malfoy manor, the malfoy's house-elves took care of the luggage as they entered the dim lit mansion.

     "my apologies, but may I borrow you for a moment, ms. noir?", lucius politely asked.

"of course", the girl replied as she glanced at draco one last time before leaving.

the girl then followed the pale male with long platinum blonde hair as they entered what she assumed was his office.

"please, take a seat", lucius gestured.

victoria did as told as she made herself comfortable, as she felt that this was going to take a while.

"I'm assuming that the dark lord has told you what our next step is", lucius started.

"not exactly. he just told me to consult you about it", victoria answered.

"the dark lord wants a prophecy from the ministry of magic: the hall of prophecy".

"a prophecy? why?"

"severus only discarded the first half of the prophecy of when he overheard dumbledore and your divinations professor. the dark lord wants the second half", lucius explained.

"then can't we just go get it now?"

lucius shook his head. "prophecies can only be found to the ones that they address. hence why the dark lord needs harry potter to find it, and we will steal it from him".