𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     SEPTEMBER FIRST QUICKLY ROLLED AROUND. though this time, victoria and draco weren't present at the 9 and 3/4 platform.

the duo had taken a child from the muggle orphanage—technically stole since they had no paperwork—and hastily arrived at france, specifically paris.

     "do you like it? how does the fabric feel to you?", victoria questioned as oliver now had on a white button up, short black dress pants, a matching bow tie, and suspenders.

     "it...there's no holes or loose strings", the boy commented as his lips slowly curled up into a smile.

"of course. only the best for you my dear".

after victoria had bought a whole closet worth of clothing for the boy, the three decided to take a break with lunch at girafe.

     the view was simply entrancing! with the eiffel tower near and the fresh air of no responsibilities whatsoever.

the breeze blew through victoria's silvery curled hair, as the girl patted down her loose fitted white gown.

oliver was beside the girl while draco was on the other side of her.

"which do you prefer? fish? meat? oysters? seafood?", victoria asked, almost overwhelming the boy.

"I-I've never had any of those except for meat and occasionally fish before...", the boy admitted, to which victoria had just smiled.

"then we'll get a little of everything", the girl claimed as the waiter quickly arrived to take the trio's order.

draco simply just watched the interaction between the two as he awkwardly shifted his weight. it wasn't that he didn't want to talk to the kid, he just had trouble doing so.

     the boy usually came off as intimidating, cocky, proud, and sometimes a git, depending on who you asked. though draco was sure victoria would not appreciate it if that was how he acted towards the young boy.

     draco felt that he should be acting...somewhat fatherly. yet again, he was only seventeen. what did he know about being like a father?

     "say...mr. malfoy?", the boy suddenly spoke out, making draco simply hum.

     "how did you meet ms. noir?"