𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     VICTORIA WIPED THE WHIP CREAM OFF OLIVER'S FACE AS SHE DID THE SAME WITH DRACO. the girl sighed at the sight of her boyfriend, not believing that he was at times just as messy and spoiled as a child.

"where are we going today, ms. noir?"

"the sacred heart basilica of montmarte. then we'll have lunch at sebastien gaudad, go attend an opera and have late dinner on top of the eiffel tower", victoria swiftly answered.

half the words oliver didn't even understand, but much less to say, a boy his age truly went from rags to riches. he couldn't ask for more, even though he couldn't see all the brilliant places that victoria and draco was taking him.

"what dessert is this, ms. noir?", oliver asked as he scooped more into his mouth.

"crème brûlée my dear. a rich custard base topped with a texturally contrasting layer of hardened caramelized sugar. and a raspberry to top it off of course", victoria smiled.

     oliver sometimes wondered if victoria was an encyclopedia, as even draco felt the girl was too informed on every aspect of everything.

     "now let's board what the muggles call a taxi", victoria said as she quickly picked oliver up as draco swiftly followed behind.

as the trio arrived at sacré-cœur, victoria tipped the driver as they got off.

     the girl took out her camera—one similar to colin creevey's—and snapped a sneaky picture of draco holding oliver in front of the beautiful architecture, while the two of them faced away.

     the white pearly building was indeed an intricate building, standing at 83 meters tall with an overall style of the romano-byzantine feature.

though the stairs were quite tedious, draco was the one carrying oliver, so victoria didn't particularly have any complaints.

     the inside of the building amazed the duo even more. if oliver could see, the boy would've gasped at the wondrously handmade glass image of jesus.

     "look at all those intricate glass panes", victoria pointed, to which draco just nodded as he let oliver down.

     the boy scuffed the bottom of his new shoes, realizing that it was made of smooth stone, as there wasn't much friction.