𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

VICTORIA STOOD IN FRONT OF THE SLYTHERIN QUIDDITCH TEAM WITH A SMILE. the girl wore her usual quidditch equipment and had luna beside her, seeming as if it was going to be a normal year.

"this year, we're having tryouts for every position, including the position of captain", victoria announced, making the slytherins immediately gasp as draco's eyes slightly went wide.

"why's that captain?", someone asked.

     "I am unable to bring you all to your best due to personal reasons. now if you all don't have anymore concerns, tryouts officially begin now!"

victoria sat by the sideline with luna as she observed the chasers each take turns hitting the quaffle and trying to get it past last year's keeper.

"victoria, are you alright? you seem a little pale", luna worried, though the girl still kept score of all the chasers.

     victoria's lips dried as she just simply nodded, giving the girl a weak smile. victoria had actually been feeling a bit under the weather. the girl can barely eat without throwing it up later, nor could she sleep peacefully, as she had too many duties to juggle.

"alright! our three chasers this year are urquhart, vaisey, and zabini! our two beaters are crabbe and goyle. keeper is thompson, and seeker is malfoy!", victoria announced, clapping.

"who's the new captain then?", blaise questioned, grinning as he had made it onto the team once again.

victoria took her ponytail out as she let her hair fall down to her waist. the girl assessed each boy that was in front of her as she mentally noted who would be a leader that would bring major improvement to the team.

     "malfoy", victoria simply answered as she started walking off the field with luna hurrying behind.

     as the girl neared the end of the field, she started excessively coughing, making luna pat her back in response.

     "perhaps you should ask professor slughorn to brew you some medicine, or ask madam pomfrey", luna worried, to which victoria just stubbornly shook her head.

     "I'll be fine luna. now please excuse me, I've got to go help professor slughorn with something", victoria said as she dismissed luna.

after changing back into her school robes, victoria hastily headed towards slughorn's office, where she drank the entire bottle of felix felicis before entering.