𝔰𝔦𝔵

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     "WELCOME BACK MISS NOIR", PIXIE, THE ELF, GREETED AS VICTORIA HAD APPEARED BACK IN THE NOIR MANSION.

     "where is mother?", victoria immediately asked, making pixie awkwardly look down.

"madam is still in her bedroom, miss", pixie solemnly answered.

victoria simply nodded. she didn't know what she had expected while she was gone for school in france.

"pixie, could you bring me the book from my library please? after that, you and the other elves will be dismissed for the day", victoria softly commanded.

"yes miss. pixie will be right back!", the little elf chirped as she hurriedly ran off since she knew exactly which book victoria desired.

victoria glanced around the vacant mansion. perhaps if the weasleys resided here, they would be more happy than her.

     "mother?", the girl softly asked, while she knocked on her mother's bedroom door.

     no response was heard as expected.

     victoria simply entered the woman's chambers, quietly sighing as she watched her mother sit by the windowsill in a wooden rocking chair, with a thin black blanket covering the lower half of her body.

the girl kneeled in front of her mother, watching as nora noir's gaze was stuck looking out the window, through the many greens and the dark grey sky.

nora noir was once a proud woman, which perhaps explains where victoria had received her cunningness from.

nora's beauty would possibly even rival the greek goddess athena's, as she had the same silvery pearl white hair like victoria and pure, pristine, baby blue eyes that were delicate like glass marbles.

though the woman was in her late 30s, she had already gained a few wrinkles and dark eye bags. however, that had not affected the woman's true beauty any more or any less.

"mother, I'm home", victoria murmured, knowing full well that the woman could hear her.

     "why?", the woman simply asked, not even sparing her daughter a glance.

     "I don't know", victoria truthfully answered.

why had she come back to her mother that didn't even love her? why?