𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"MISS ME OLIVER?", VICTORIA WHISPERED TO THE YOUNG BOY. oliver gasped as he immediately wrapped his arms around the girl's neck, squeezing her tightly as victoria stood up holding him.

draco was being embraced by narcissa and lucius malfoy, as victoria had invited them over to the noir mansion for dinner.

the girl would've invited bellatrix, but she was wary nonetheless about that mad woman. victoria didn't want her anywhere near oliver, nor her mother, even though she was cooped up in her chambers.

     "and who is this?", narcissa inquired, making oliver shy away by hiding his face on victoria's shoulder.

     "oliver noir, my adopted son", victoria answered for the boy.

     "is he..."

     "perhaps a half-blood or muggle-born, I'm not sure and neither do I care", victoria said, brushing through the young boy's hair.

     narcissa and lucius did not push further about the boy's origins as they had all seated for dinner at a round table.

with oliver on the girl's lap, draco was on victoria's left while lucius was on the girl's right.

"so how was france?", narcissa asked, trying to ease the awkwardness, though victoria didn't seem to mind.

     "it was splendid mother. we ought to take a family trip there with all of us this time", draco answered, making lucius raise a brow.

     "family you say...are you two—"

     draco cleared his throat, signaling for his father to halt. victoria glanced up at the boy, wondering if something was wrong.

"umm...papa, may you pass me the napkin please?", oliver suddenly asked, making lucius choke on his mashed potatoes.

     victoria's eyes glimmered with amusement as she watched draco take the napkin and wipe oliver's mouth, most likely out of habit.

     though lucius and narcissa didn't comment anything, victoria could clearly tell that they had some pent up questions for their lovely son.

thus after their late dinner, victoria had swiftly put oliver to bed in her bedroom as she left momentarily after she was sure the young boy was dead asleep.