𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     VICTORIA ENDED UP RECEIVING THE INVISIBILITY CLOAK FROM LUCIUS AS PROMISED. the girl excitedly headed back to hogwarts along with draco, who had once again kept up his bullying demeanor.

     "watch it potter! can't you see the prefects are walking through?", the blonde boy snarled, making harry roll his eyes.

     "do you own this passageway? no? I didn't think so", harry retorted as him, ron, and hermione tried to get past, only to be blocked by draco once again.

     "apologize", draco demanded.

     harry scrunched up his face in confusion.

     "can you please just move? we don't have time for your insignificant insults", hermione scoffed.

     "I wasn't talking to you, you filthy mudblo—"

     "DON'T CALL HER THAT!", ron shouted as he hastily took his wand out, only to be stopped.

     "immobulus!"

     all eyes were on victoria now, who had swiftly intercepted the boys' meaningless banter.

"my apologies ron, hermione, and harry", victoria said as she unfroze ron, making the boy stumble back a few steps.

"victoria, did you even hear what that git said?! he called hermione a—"

     "I know what he said", victoria interrupted. "but I couldn't allow you to hurt my boyfriend now could I?"

     ron nearly choked on his spit.

     "e-excuse me?", harry asked, nearly just as surprised as ron.

     hermione just simply rolled her eyes as she had seen this coming a mile away. the two were nearly the same, with the exception that victoria seemed more cunning and didn't bully people for the fun of it.

     "she's my girlfriend weasley. got a problem?", the boy grinned, clearly enjoying the surprised expression on ron's face.

     "why would you...him?? seriously??", ron asked.

     victoria just simply nodded.