𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     "WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE?!", HARRY HARSHLY ASKED. victoria simply breathed out as she led draco towards the boy, who was still slightly on guard.

     "he's here to help", victoria vaguely answered.

     "he....what?"

     "you heard her potter! I'm here to assist you two, though I'm not really sure what shady business you two are doing", the boy lowly grumbled.

     "victoria, are you sure about th—"

"he'll be fine as long as I'm here harry", victoria cut in as she then took a seat on the floor of the astronomy tower since she was already tired from standing.

     throughout the two to three months that victoria's been hospitalized, the girl's been slowly gaining her strength back, meaning that victoria wasn't exactly fit.

     "we should head to wool's orphanage tonight. it's a good place to start, considering that's where he begun his life", victoria said as harry just nodded in agreement.

     draco did not question who the "he" was, as one of the promises he made to victoria was that he would not question such things throughout the entire trip.

     "how are we going to get there?"

     victoria whistled as her firebolt flew over to the three. harry simply mirrored the girl's actions as victoria prompted draco to ride with her.

     "ready?", victoria asked.

     both boys gave their confirmations as the three headed off towards the muggle world, much to draco's displeasure as he soon realized that they had traveled through platform 9 and 3/4.

     "why are we here in the muggle realm late at—"

     "remember draco, no questions regarding the mission. and technically, it's the early morning of a wonderful saturday", victoria smiled.

     "we ought to change into something more appropriate too", victoria commented as she dragged the two boys towards a nearby clothing store.

"welcome", the store manager tiredly greeted. perhaps working 24/7 was not her choice, but victoria didn't exactly care.