Glossary

Acabout Jackal

A devious, mysterious man who appears at the 13th Decennial De Dis Proelium as fighter number sixteen, he wore a unique three-faced mask each bearing a Japanese character, the one in the front was the character meaning death, to the right was life and the left was birth. He also wore a leather jacket and the only piece of his flesh ever visible is his neck. Acabout is most skilled with knives, of which he had a grand assortment in his pockets. He enters the De Dis Proelium with a small group of skillful warriors to try and defeat the royal families in a deep hatred for them, among his allies, he trusted Tutholian Bonaparte the most.

Acatzel Morbi

He's a low-life criminal with quite the track record, holding a bounty of one hundred and twenty thousand for everything from murder to vandalizing public property. Although he's a criminal, he's smart and a natural leader. He manipulated others in the criminal underworld to do his bidding, allowing him to form the Gravitale Knight Legion, which he formed in response to the decrease in crime due to Daniel's actions as a bounty hunter. His idea to wear gravitale armor was in mockery of Daniel's methods, it was also due to the extremely resilient properties of the ore itself.

Alpha Omegas

A variety of omega, that is superior in strength and power. The difference between an ordinary omega and this sub-type are that these have a crystallized forehead, instead of a smaller, central gem.

Apothecary

A public doctor's office most common back in the dark ages, most were filled with herbs and solutions that healed the sick. They were the prehistoric pharmacy or hospital.

Arcaen the Mad

A human who lived around 622, a lunatic and delusional mage, he founded the cult known far and wide as the Death Squad. His followers worshiped him as a god because of his amazing magic abilities that he used to make them see visions. He was a psychotic false prophet, who taught his followers ways of torture and murder. He led them into villages and burned them to the ground, taking both valuables and lives. When he became of an old age he had a statue made for him atop their main base, where he enchanted it with a curse that manipulated the minds of anyone who touched it, warping their minds and twisting their reality to make a never-ending cult of psychopaths. He died in the year 643, when he was caught and executed by the collective kingdoms of Arcania.

Arcania

It's one of the two continents of Lothlorien, home to the minerons, Cyclopes, desmodians, orcs and demons. In 542, humanity founded a piece of the "New World" and soon began colonizing, naming it Arcania, the name was chosen by a prophet who was said to have guided the expedition there. Many years later, Granya erupted into a massive war causing humanity to flee to Arcania in 674.

Arcanian Mountain

A mountain in the middle of Arcania that contains the collective history of Lothlorien, it contains the legendary weapons of the greatest heroes in all of history. It is guarded by powerful golems that kill any that try to get in, unless they are, or are accompanied by royal blood, which makes it impossible to be stolen from.

Arcanius

He is one of the gods of the Arcanian religion, the god of the sword, war and smithing. Favored heavily by the orc kind, because of their militaristic culture and is one of the eight official Arcanian gods under one of the originators of existence, Cornelius, the god of all creation. He is sometimes referred to as Bolvec by those of Granyan origins.