Chapter 1

Atsumu pov-

I shook at the feeling of Sakusa's touch it was soft, as soft as felt, so gentle yet so empowering making me feel as though I have to bend at every will and command such a dangerous thing even though if it felt so good. His hands started going lower and lower down my body, making me short circuit. " Its ok Atsumu ill make you feel better, ill make you moan my name till you can't use your voice anymore~."

I tried to reply but all I could manage to say was, " mmmm p..p..please hurry up, i..i...I can't wait anymore."

He grinned to himself, "Why what's the hurry?"

"'TSUMUUUUUUUU!!!!!! YA LAZZY BUM WAKE UP!!" what the hell was that miserable voice doing here? "OI 'TSUMU I KNOW YA HEARING MAH VOICE SO GET UP OR ELSE!!!!"

What the hell is this guy sayi- I suddenly wake up with cold water dripping from my hair and onto my black hood, and instantly spot my twin laughing his head off in the corner. " Shut the hell up idiot or else I will hit ya." He grins like an idiot, "Ya hit me, boy ya can't even touch me'h! Remind ya of anyone else maybe someone you where whispering about in your sleep?"

I blush, I forgot I talk in my sleep sometimes its one of my worst habits.

"So when are ya going to ask him out?"

I shake my head, " not happening 'Samu and if you dare try set us up ill kill ya, I mean who even says he likes guys and even if he did he hates me'h."

He smiled, " dont say that 'tsumu you know you really can be your worst enemy, talking a whole lot of shit! Anyway hurry up and get changed."

He throws my volleyball shirt towards me as I caught it before it could fall on the ground, I flipped it over and read my name Atsumu, Atsumu, Atsumu. Such a plain name but if omi-chan says it, well it would sound amazing, just like everything else he says. My heart starts flutter'in at just the thought of him calling out meh name.

"HURRY UP ALREADY 'TSUMU WE HAVENT GOT ALL DAY HAVE WE?" I sigh as I slip off my black hood and replace it with my volleyball team shirt.

Sakusa pov-

I watch as Atsumu and Osamu walk in the court as though there the stars of the show. Though that phrase wouldnt exactly be wrong, they sort of are the stars of the show, with there identical looks and their different ass attitudes their sort of a sight to watch especially with that consistent bickering. Atsumu glares at me as he walks in but I wouldnt exactly call it a threat more like his way of a greeting me. His brother, on the other hand, greets me with a smile and a wave, " Hey ya know Atsumu mentioned you in his sleep!" I turned to look at Atsumu his face flushing red as though he had to hide signing whatever he said must have been bad. " What was he saying about me?'' 

Osamu smirked, "He said he wanted to-"

Atsumu covered his mouth, " I- i- i- I said nothin so ignore whatever my brother has to say. Omi chan."

He blushes as he drags away his brother giving him a "talk".

Shion comes up to me, "so what did they say this time?"

"A load of gibberish that's what."

" He smiled you know Atsumu isn't that bad once you get to know him."

I raised an eyebrow, " are we talking about the same guy here?"

" Yes we are, it's just it seems as though you never tried opening up to him like you did with me and everyone else."

" well it's probably the fact that your my friend and he isn't?"

Shion smiles, " just trust me on this that guy has good intentions he wouldnt want to harm you."

I smirk, " ya right he's just another little nasty germ."

Shion grins, " sure, sure. Just try to be a little nicer to him."

I sigh, " fine."

And with that Inazuki is off to talk to someone else, someone who isn't as arrogant as me.

That is all for now I'm sorry if it's so short as it's my first time writing a story like this! Ps- ill try to upload every everyday though that might be hard as school is always a problem butttt ehhhhhyyy we gotta focus on both~ ( also ummmm so his brother is just there he isn't part of the team like I hope that clears up misunderstandings )