chapter 10

AGAIN SMUT WARNING!

Atsumu pov-

He entered me, my whole body unable to react.

"Your so tight Atsumu holy shit."

He started moving and I could no longer hold in my moans, " aaaaaahmmmm."

"Wow finally you understand the rules!"

He started moving faster, "ohmmmmmmmm, Omi-omahhh stop~ it's Mmmmm I'm gonna-"

" Wow you cumed so fast! Since you feel good you should make me feel good to~ Give me a blow job you little shit"

I blushed that was mean, but the fact that he asked me to give him a blow job made me smile. He didn't ask Hinata or anyone else, no he asked me.

He pulled out of me and I turned around to face him or more like face his dick.

I started licking it.

Sakusa pov-

I grabbed his hair and moved his head so my dick would be down his throat and damn did it feel good. I moved his head back and forward, finally I let go when he got the hang of using his tongue.

"I'm gonna cum Atsumu~"

He stared at me, licking all over my dick in his mouth.

I cummed, knowing he got it all in his mouth.

"It's sweet Omi-omi, I just wish you were as sweet as your cum."

I blush.

"Um Omi-omi what does this mean? Am I your boyfriend now?"

"Sure why not?"

He grabbed his pants and boxers, slipping them on, while I found mine and did the same.

"You know Atsumu, I'm surprised it's your first time you're really good at giving a blow job."

He blushed, "I guess with you omi-omi I don't have to think much it just sort of happens."

I pull him up and kiss his forehead, "I'm going to the showers, and there wasn't a reason for me to wake you up since its the weekend~"

" WHAT IT WAS!" he yelled.

"Um yeah, ha ha ha!" I'm gonna seriously go now though."

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me down french kissing me.

"Bye, Omi-omi~"

Atsumu pov-

I grab some wipes and clean the mess we had made on the floor.

It was my first time having sex and it felt well good. I finished cleaning the floor and grabbed my phone.

"Hey 'Tsumu, why'd ya call me?"

" You're such an ass 'Samu."

"OHHH DID YA FINALLY FIGURE OUT IT'S A WEEKEND?"

"WELL NAH SHIT SHERLOCK!"

"HA HA HA HA!! DID THEY STILL WAKE YA UP?"

I blushed, "um yeah."

He sent me a facetime request, and I accepted even if I didn't want to (if you knew my brother you would understand why )

"WOW YA FACE IS RED"

"Wow, good job for statin' the obvious."

"Wow so what happened did you fu-"

I clicked the 'end call' button not wanting to hear what the hell he had to say or where the hell that conversation was going!

I lied on my bed Sakusa is my boyfriend, Sakusa is mine and I'm his~

IDIOJDIOJO IJEOJE I think tmw might be the last episode and after that ima make a new story-

( thinking kuroo X kenma or Oikawa X Iwachan not sure yetttt )

Thank you everyone for reading!