chapter 9

SMUT WARNING ( U HAVE BEEN WARNED PPL SO DON'T BLAME IT ON ME)

Sakusa pov-

I get up, nervous to wake up Atsumu, what was so powerful to make him not hate me after all the shit I had pulled?

I get out of my dorm and walk down the corridor to his dorm room. When I finally reach the door, my hands are sweating through my glove so I can't quite manage to open it. When I finally get the grip of the doorknob and unlock the door with his spear key. To my surprise I see Atsumu sleeping on the floor right in front of the door with his pillow. My first instinct was to stroke his hair back so I could see his face clearly but as soon as I got closer I could hear mumbling coming from his mouth.

I winced as I sat down on the floor hoping he had cleaned it, and moved my head closer to his.

"Hurry up already omi-omi!~"

I turned red, what was he saying?!

"Mhhm~ yeah right there omi-omi... Aaaaaaaaaammmm~"

I turned even redder than before, please tell me he wasn't dreaming what I was thinking...

" Omi-omi it hurts, stop being so rough-"

I go to the kitchen, grab a cup, and fill it up, walking back to where he was sleeping.

Atsumu pov-

I wake up my hair hanging in front of my eyes wet.

"What the bloody hell-"

I pause and realize it was omi-omi, he had come to wake me up using the same method 'Samu had used.

As I stare at his face I notice how red it is, telling me he had clearly heard what i was saying in my sleep.

"Hey Atsumu, what did I exactly do to you in your umm dream?"

I looked at my pillow, "You were back fucking me.."

He rubbed his eyes, "by a scale of ten how good did I fuck you?"

I smiled, "there isn't a number that's big enough to rank the way you used your dick."

"So if I fucked you now what would you do?"

" I would remind you that the doors open cause you didn't close it~" I giggle.

He turns around and realizes that the door is wide open, he blushes and stands up to lock the door.

"Now what would you do if I grabbed your waist and started fucking you?"

"I'd ask you for a boy-"

Dumbass you can't get pregnant." he rolled his eyes.

"Maybe if you go hard enough-"

He pulls off his gloves and grabs my waist, surprising me.

"Omi-omi, were you serious about-"

"Shut the frick up unless you're going to moan."

He tightened his grip around my waist and began to pull my pants down slowly. Putting his hand in my boxers from behind.

"Omi-omi dont touch me there please-"

He grins, "What did I tell you?"

He pulls down my boxers and takes off his pants and boxers at the same time.

Sakusa pov-

I couldn't hold it anymore after hearing his replies. I wanted him for myself, no amount of dirt could keep me away. In fact, my body had made decisions on its own, I couldn't control myself anymore, I just wanted him and him only.

I put a finger in his ass, " wow you've never entered this place before?"

He blushed, "I wanted it to be tight for the first person who entered me.."

I smiled, "That's cute, almost as cute as your ass."

"Hurry up omi-omi-"

I raised an eyebrow, "You know that I have to loosen you up first right? Otherwise it will hurt you~"

I slipped another finger in his ass.

"ohmmmmm~" He moaned, every time I moved my fingers up and down.

"Wow you're such a slut Atsumu!"

I pulled out my fingers, "I was going to ask if you had lube but no need your ass is fucking wet."

"Omi-omi s..s..stop teasing me." He blushed.

He was so cute, every little thing about him.

"Get on the floor," I smirked.

He obeyed without a problem, even, sticking up his ass.

"Hurry and enter me omi-omi~"

I grabbed his hair, "Do you ever listen to the rules?"

GRAB SOME HOLLY BLEACH PEOPLE THIS IS FREAKING NASTY SMH-

I want to say thank you for reading but I feel this isn't something you should thank people for reading- ( Anyway thank u)