chapter 11

Sakusa pov-

I finish the shower and enter my dorm, my face red.

I wonder why someone like Atsumu would even like me in the first place if I was so darn rude to him all the time?

I lied in my bed and fell asleep. All the weight from last night, removed.

Atsumu pov-

I crept down the hall to reach Sakusa's apartment. Even though it was quite early I wanted to see him before practice started again.

I take out my gloves, put them on and open the door.

"What the heck are you doing here so early?" yawned Sakusa.

"I'm here to make breakfast, for you omi-omi!"

"What the hell do you think you're doing! Get away from the stove!"

He grabs my wrist and sits me on a chair.

"Sit here you should know better Atsumu I mean you seriously can't cook."

"I wanted to be the perfect boyfriend though-"

He held both of my hands and smiled, "You are perfect just the way you are, and you don't have to be a perfect boyfriend because you're perfect when you just be yourself."

I blushed, that might have been the nicest thing he had ever said to me.

"What are you blushing about, dumbass?"

I giggle, "You..."

Sakusa leans in and kisses me on my forehead, "Your cute but your real needy."

He smirks as he points out the bulge in my pants.

I blush, "shhhhut up!!!!"

He laughs and carries me, "Drop me Omi-omi!"

He drops me on his bed, "damn you look cute but something is missing-"

Sakusa removes my shirt and goes into the kitchen coming back with whipped cream.

"W-w-what are you doing omi-omi?"

He stares at me his black eyes glowing mischievously, "You'll see~"

He takes off my pants and boxers, opening the whipped cream can.

"Omi-omi tell me!"

He licks his lips, "Be patient, you little slut honestly look at how wet you are already?"

He put my legs together.

"Oi, why did you move?"

He opens my legs and sprays the whipped cream in my ass-hole, he then sprays some on my balls and in my mouth.

" Much better, now how about I clean the mess, What do you say Atsumu?"

"Mfffffff ddffff offfji!"

He smiles, "I'll take that as a yes-"

He starts kissing me, his tongue exploring every part of my mouth.

He manages to remove all the whipped cream that was in my mouth, moving lower down to my balls-

"Mhhhm~ Omi-Omi not that ahhhh~"

He sucks harder till all the cream is gone, replaced with his saliva.

"Now I'm not sure if my mouth should clean such a dirty area or if my dick should instead?"

"Omi-omi stop teasing me!"

"Wow Atsumu, you want another round of sex even though you had some yesterday?"

My eyes grow wide, "I never said that-"

"Shut up or else!"

I cover my eyes as he unzips his pants throwing his pants across the ground doing the same with his boxers.

"What the fuck are you covering your eyes for?"

"Please be gentle Omi-omi~"

"Can I help it if I want to move roughly in that sexy tight ass, god it is hot as fuck."

"Omi-omi stop staring at me..."

He titled his head back, moving his hair back with his hand, "you're such a brat Atsumu, when will you realize that I'm in control?"

"I-"

He pushed his dick in me before I could finish my sentence, way to suddenly.

"Oh fuck you're still tight even after yesterday."

"hmmmmm Omi-omi, go slower!"

He laughed before moving even faster.

"I'm going to-"

I cum as he smirks, "Wow I haven't even gotten started yet. That was freaking fast."

"Omi-Omi hurry up or we'll be late!"

" So you want me to go faster Atsumu?"

"Um yes I mean-"

Sakusa started moving rougher and faster causing us to cum at the same time, all the cold liquid entering my ass.

"Wow and I thought shared orgasm's aren't real!"

I stared at him, "Omi-omi you're very handsome, so I'm sorry if I'm not very um good looking..."

Sakusa pulled out and started laughing, "Atsumu you're hot as fuck, so if anyone tells you otherwise then they're jealous."

I smiled and hugged Sakusa, "Let's get ready for volleyball."

"Sure."

We got ready and left.

Sakusa cleaned everything before we left, even though things have changed between us not everything will.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! This has been such a fun story to write and I'm sad this is the last episode but I'm already planning another one so do not be alarmed! I want to give a special shout out to @_chuuyakun without them. I really wouldn't have continued writing this because no one was reading it and everything was like totally crappy in my life (not gonna bore you with my school crap!) but um yes thank you so much!

And a shout out to all my other readers because the fact that you read this crappy story makes me so very happy!!!