chapter 7

Atsumu pov-

I pulled out his finger.

"It should have stopped bleeding." I blush.

He sighs and I get prepared for him yelling at me but instead, "Just don't ever do that again it was um weird."

I turn a darker shade of pink, "Maybe it felt nice but you just aren't used to feeling that way, omi-omi."

He rolls his eyes, "Where the hell did you get that idea? Anyway I'm going to have to take another shower so um ya just wait for me I won't be long."

I frown, "Sure omi-omi, I'll wait for you."

I hang my head down silently, till he finally closes the door and I can release my sigh. Why the fuck did I think that was a good idea I'm such an idiot.

Sakusa pov-

I enter the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling these feelings? Did I do something wrong? Am I getting punished? I stare in my reflection's eyes, and I realize that I can't act as though I don't have feelings for him anymore because the more I tell myself I don't, the more I like him and the more I like him the more I realize that I'm not perfect, that I'm not clean, I'm dirty, I like guys, I'm messed up, I like him, I like Atsumu.

My head tilts down and I remember how hurt Atsumu looked at me when I left to go to the shower. I never wanted to hurt him, in fact I wanted to do the complete opposite. I want to grab him and protect him but how can I touch him when my mind tells me not to break through the wall that I built even though there's a hole leading to him on the other side?

I stroke my hair back and rip off my gloves getting into the shower once again, making sure to clean my hands thoroughly especially a certain finger.

Atsumu pov-

I sigh finally fed up with waiting and decide to head to the showers myself to see what's taking so long. To my surprise, Sakusas clothes were thrown on the floor instead of being tidily put in his locker.  I walked into the shower stall room.

"I hope I didn't take to- AHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ATSUMU AND TURN AROUND RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!"

I blushed as I turned around, he was naked and his dick was really big, I don't even think I could fit it in my ass because it was that big-

"WHATEVER YOUR THINKING GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD, I CAN TELL YOUR THINKING SOMETHING NASTY!!" yelled Sakusa.

I giggled, "please you just wished that I was undressed too!"

"ATSUMU U LITTLE GERM STOP THINKING SO FREAKING DIRTY!!!"

I turned around and started undressing, taking off my shirt, "You want me to continue?"

His face turned red, "STOP IT ATSUMU!!!"

I came closer towards him, "Want me to take off my pants?"

He jumped back in the shower and pulled the curtain closed, "I WANT YOU TO GO AWAY! GO WAIT FOR ME IN THE DORM YOU IDIOT!!"

I giggled, "Fine I'll go wait for you~"

Sakusa pov-

I heard the door close telling me its safe to go out and there won't be some stupid Atsumu who jumps out of nowhere staring at my dick and wanting to strip in front of me for no reason what-so-ever! When I go to the lockers I notice that my clothes are on the floor. I wasn't planning to wear them again but I still wouldn't have thrown them on the floor... Unless I was focusing on something else or in this case someone else. I sigh this boy is really a problem even if this is the best problem i've ever had. 

As I pick up my stuff I remember what Atsumu said he'll wait for me but how long can he wait for me to figure out my feelings, then again who says he likes me? I am the biggest idiot sometimes-

Also might be no update tmw since school starts again! But ima cross my fingers i can make time!

Thank YOU for reading!