Chapter 8

Atsumu pov-

I smile when the sound of the door opens.

"So can we have noodles now or should I stay over the whole night omi-omi?"

He blushed a very different reaction to what I imagined, "Atsumu that will never happen ever you should know better."

I tilted my head, "Is everything ok omi-omi? What happened to me being an idiot and your harsh replies?"

He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

I sighed and followed him.

"You know you can't avoid this question omi-omi... I'm being serious right now!"

"AND I WAS SERIOUS WHEN I TOLD YOU TO STAY THERE!!!" he pointed to the mat as he yelled at me.

Now I generally don't cry and I don't know why I did but the tears came by themselves as though that sentence triggered my emotions, I've been trying to hide every time he calls me a name or yells at me or teases me. It was going to happen but the fact that omi-omi was watching me made it ten times worse than if I was just crying in a room by myself.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it-"

I stared at him, "If you said that a thousand times I would always come back to you no matter what, maybe when you come to wake me up you might realize why I can't hate you... even if I wanted to..."

He stared at me as if I were some germ, " You can enjoy the noodles by yourself, maybe now you can see what it feels like to be rejected for the first time since you've always been the one at the giving end?"

I slam the door as I walk out and run to my dorm, the tears nowhere near stopping.

Sakusa pov-

My mind froze, I am the biggest dick on earth, aren't I?

I grab a towel and start to wipe down everything Atsumu touched even if I didn't want to, I had to keep my mind busy to stop myself from thinking about what he had said, even though some of it didn't make much sense for me-

As I finished wiping I picked up the rug I told him to sit at and blushed, he sat there even though it was obvious he didn't want to but he did anyway just for me.

Atsumu pov-

I wipe my eyes but every time I remember what he said I get upset again.

I mutter to myself, "Stupid omi-omi, your such a meanie but... I still want you."

I realize that my phone is buzzing and answer it.

"H..h..hi! Its um meh Atsumu here" 

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I know meh own darn brother! That's why I know that you've been crying recently."

I sigh, "Did meh voice give it away?"

"Honestly yeah."

"But um 'Tsumu is everything okay?"

I sigh, "Yeah everything is ok, but um tomorrow you don't have to worry about waking me up."

"Why so?"

"Um someone else will.."

"Dumb bum they might hear ya talking in ya sleep!"

"I don't care, I trust this person... anyway bye."

I end the call before he can hear me cry, otherwise he'll start asking questions and I don't want Sakusa to get in trouble with my brother.

I grab my pillow and start sleeping on an empty stomach.

Sakusa pov-

I lay down in my bed tired, what did he mean 'when you come to wake me up?'

Was it a hint or something as to why he left crying?

I go to bed completely forgetting about the noodles and everything else.

he reason why this was short is because I have an idea for the next part and I plan it to be a lot longer so be ready for the next part!!!

Thank you for reading!