chapter 2

Atsumu pov-

I grabbed Otsumu's shoulders and shaked them drastically, " YA IDIOT WHAT DID YOU GET OUT OF DOING THAT?"

Otsumu sighed, "trust me and be a bit more grateful."

I stroked my hair back and released a hasty breath of air, "I should have never told ya anything."

He giggled,  "ya didn't I just happened to overhear you in your sleep for the past few weeks."

I sigh thinking about what I should do to clear up this misunderstanding that Otsumu had caused when I spot omi-Chan walking up to where we were standing. Adrenaline rushes to my head as I feel my palms get sweaty.

"Hey Atsumu can we start practising already?" 

I try to reply but it as though nothing comes out of my mouth, as though someone took away my ability to talk.

" if you want to say no just say it." He glares at me his black eyes filling up with disgust.

I stare at him this wasn't what I meant at all I want to practice with you, I want to touch you I want to stay by your side but I can't talk when I see you I dont want you to go please!

Osamu interrupts my train of thought once again, " HeY! He wants to practice he's just a bit tired cause he was training last night!"

I smile this might be the only use of having a twin.

"Hey 'Tsumu I have to go back to the shop have fun!"

" Sure," I reply giving him a quick hug before he leaves me and Sakusa by our selves.

"So um are we going to train or just watch everyone else practice?"

I smile, " No, omi-omi we can go practice right now!"

I reach for his hand before instantly pulling back. His eyes grow wide as though he caught the slight action.

" what were you trying to do?"

I blush, "nothing omi-chan."

He raises his eyebrows and goes to find a volleyball.

I look into my hands what's gotten into me these days?

Sakusa pov-

As I search for a clean volleyball my mind wanders back to how Atsumu wanted to grab my hand it was scary making my heart skip a beat scary, just the thought of him touching my gloves but- I wanted him to touch me, like how Alice* wanted to see what was on the other side of the door I wanted to see what would happen if he grabbed my hand what else would he have done? how would he have done it? I really wanted to see but I couldn't risk it, he did right to pull away at least that's what I was trying to convince my self was right. I finally spot a clean volleyball and grab it off the shelf trying to get that thought out of my head.

"Here." I throw the ball to Atsumu as he catches it.

" Thanks! Umm by the way are you going to take off your gloves or are you going to play with them on omi-omi?"

I sigh as I slide off my gloves even though he's watched me play and everything he can be really dumb.

" of course I'm going to take off my gloves how else would I be able to play?"

He smiles, "I dont know I just thought that you wouldnt want to touch the ball with your bare hands."

"I roll my eyes "stop being dumb oh wait you can't can you?"

He looked at me hurt, "Sorry omi-omi..."

I look at his face he looked as though he was about to cry over such a simple comment reminding me what Shion said, " hey um Atsumu I was only joking you know that right?"

His face lit up as he smiled, " Its fine omi-omi! I'm just a bit soft today, but dont expect to ever see me cry!"

I rolled my eyes as I take off my mask and put it aside on my jacket. " So are we just gonna talk or-"

"Than get in position dumb omi-chan!"

I ran to my position on the court and waited for Atsumu's set, neat and precise as expected from Atsumu, I mean if he was bad he wouldn't have been expected into the team.

* Alice in wonderland references

This is my second update planning to update tmw! So um even though no one reads this at all lol wait for tmws update!