Chapter 3

Atsumu pov-

I brushed off the sweat from all the training. "One more serve omi-omi?"

"Emm," he grunted, "after that, we should be getting to the cafeteria and join the others."

I blushed as I steered at his shirt clinging to his abs due to soak from his sweat.

"Are you sick Atsumu? Please tell me you aren't or I shall have to isolate myself for 2 weeks or like forever!"

I scratched my nose, " no I'm um I'm just um.."

His eyebrows went up, just what?"

My heart started beating faster. I can't tell him that I love him, I really can't do anything in this situation, so I decided to do what I do best, run away from my feelings as usual.

Sakusa pov-

I watched as Atsumu ran out of the gym covering his face. I wanted to run after him, I really did but um the thought of not having a shower right after practices was daunting, way too daunting. So I planned to look for him later after my shower and if I can't find him I'll ask others for help.

As I entered the shower I could hear crying from the stall over, but from what I know everyone else had finished their shower and heeded to the canteen so there shouldn't be anyone here unless...

I pulled back the curtain to see Atsumu sitting under the running tap and crying quietly, his head soaking wet and his smile gone.

"Atsumu what the hell happened seriously you're going to get sick and if you get sick I will never play with you again."

He turned his head towards me, " Do ya hate me?"

I stared at him, " stop being silly Atsumu and get out the shower I don't want to turn off the tap myself because I dont have my gloves on so get the hell out and stop asking dumbass questions."

He bit his finger, "It's not dumb to me I want to know."

I rolled my eyes, "seriously Atsumu you're going to get sick if you don't turn off the tap and get a proper shower."

He looked up from the ground, his eyes filled with tears, " If I get sick, will you look after me?"

" Why the hell would I do that if you're sick because you didn't listen to my advice, it's only your fault and nobody else's!"

" So ya hate me?"

I sighed and turned off the tap, " Does this answer your question, you idiot! Now I have to use even more hand sanitizer. I mean I don't even know who last cleaned that!"

Atsumu got up off the floor and hugged me before running out the door to the way of the dorms. That idiot doesn't even know how much germs he passed onto me, does he? I sighed as I went into my bathroom stall and started to shower like how I was going to before all that stuff happened.

Atsumu pov-

I went into my dorm room and sighed a breath of relief. He touched a tap for meh, so he didn't hate me but... Wouldn't he have done that for anyone else like if Hinata was crying he would've help him out in fact he probably only helped me out because he didn't want to get sick when we play as a team he probably didn't even care who it was. I sigh at least I hugged him, that's gonna be the highlight of meh day.

EYYYYYYY so um maybe tmw I will update cause I have to attend a park event thing so ya! Hopefully tmw I can but ya never know with this stuff! BYEEEE!!!