Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Get up right now before I come beat the living shit out of you!" Aunt Jennifer screams. "I'm up! I'm up!" My aunt Jennifer, the one and only. I absolutely despise her, for good reasons though.

About 2 years ago, May 19, 2014, had officially became the worst day of my life. My uncle and I were on the way to school so he could drop me off. When we were about a mile away from school when suddenly, a car comes flying out from nowhere crashing into us like a wrecking ball.

"Uncle Jake? Uncle Jake!" I looked over to see no one in the driver's seat. I tried to move, but I couldn't, I was stuck. I used all my strength to get out of the seatbelts grip, and still nothing. I was stuck. It felt like I was being sat on by the Hulk.

I felt around to see if there was anything I could use, when surprisingly, my phone was still in my pocket. I quickly grabbed it only to see that it was shattered. I threw it down into the grass. I could see very little from where I was at, since the car had been on its side in a ditch.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't call for help, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. Except lie there and wait. I was scared.

Until I heard someone yelling, "Hello is anyone else here?"

"YES YES! I'm here! Help, please!" I cried out.

A man in what seemed to be a firefighter uniform appeared in front of me. "Hey we're gonna get you out of there alright. What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N."

"Okay Y/N, my name's Troy. We're gonna get you out of there and to a hospital okay?"

All I could do is nod. I felt numb. I didn't know what to do except sit there. I didn't know if uncle Jake was going to be okay or not. I had hoped so as he was the best uncle anyone could ever ask for.

A few minutes later I had been out of the car which was now demolished. I was in an ambulance on my way to Queens Medical. Eventually I had passed out on the way there. I had woken up many hours later.

"Hey sweetie." Aunt Jennifer had said.

"Aunt Jen? What happened?"

"You got into a bad car crash."

I panicked as all of the memories flowed through my brain. Still not being able to believe that is was true.

"Uncle Jake! Where is he? Where is uncle Jake?" I screeched.

"Honey, he... he...oh god!" Aunt Jen started sobbing.

As soon as she had done that, I knew only one thing. He was gone. Gone. I couldn't get it through my head.

"He- he what?"

"Y/N, he's gone, he died." Aunt Jen had announced.

"No! He can't be- he can't- no!" I started to lash out. I couldn't believe, that the one man that I had looked up to for my whole entire life was gone, just like that. I didn't even get to say goodbye.

"What did I say!" Smack! I felt my cheek burn from what had just happened.

"I'm- I'm g- going!" I had rushed out of my bed and into the bathroom. I had already had my clothes for school in there. I hurriedly threw my clothes on and brushed my teeth.

Most mornings weren't the worst, only for the fact that Jen was most likely passed out or just not home. Home... it sure didn't feel like it. I ran out of the bathroom and to my desk to collect all of my homework. I shoved it all into my book bag, grabbed my phone and ran out the door. I glanced down at my phone only to see that it was already 7:30!

"Shit!" I swore. I started zooming down the sidewalk knowing that I was most likely going to be late. School started at 7:45 and it took me at least 30 minutes to walk there. I could only hope that I would make it on time. 15 minutes later I got to school. I ran to my locker and grabbed what I need for my first class, AP Chemistry. Yeah, I'm 15 years old and I'm in one of the most advanced classes at Midtown Tech. If it weren't for my smarts, I would not be here.

Just as I was about to turn the corner of the hallway and walk into class, the door shut. As soon as it shut I opened it right back up and strutted my way to the back of the class and sat down.

"Nice of you to be joining us this morning ms. Y/L/N." Mrs.Anderson had spoke.

"Yes it is nice to be here this morning." I retorted. She glared at me and started teaching again.

I barely had to pay attention in this class, or in any class really. I don't know how or why, I guess I was just really smart. After 3 more classes, it was finally lunchtime. I had been starving since I didn't have time to grab anything this morning.

As I sat down at the lunch table MJ had just sat down too. We were good friends. I hadn't really tried to get super close to her only for the fact that I think everyone will die if I get close with them.

"Hey Y/N." She greeted.

"Oh, hey what's up MJ?"

"Nothing really, what about you?"

"Same as always, bored out of my mind and tired."

"What's up with your cheek, it looks super red."

"Oh nothing. I accidentally hit my self this morning." I had said with ease.

No one knew what went on at home. No one. I couldn't dare let anyone know because they would tell the police or someone and it would get to be a big problem that I don't want to deal with right now. As I finished eating I was going to put my tray back as I got knocked to the ground.

"Aww poor Y/N, did you trip?" Flash evilly said while grinned.

"One, I got shoved by some dimwit that doesn't know his right from his left, and two, if you ever touch me again I will beat that no good brain out of your head." I retorted and walked away as Flash had a shocked expression.

As lunch ended I went to my next class which was AP Physics. It was a little bit harder than my other classes but definitely something I didn't have to stress about. As my classes went on they would get even more boring than the last. It doesn't help when you already know just about everything they're teaching you.

As I was sitting in my last class of the day, AP Literature and Composition, the bell had finally rung. I jumped out of my seat and ran down the hall to my locker. I was so excited to get out of this boring place. I grabbed my book bag and went down to MJ's locker.

"Hey MJ, I'm leaving, just wanted to say bye!"

"Bye Y/N!" MJ shouted.

I waved at her and started towards the doors of the building. As I was walking out of school I got pushed to the ground. I didn't even have to look up to know who it was.

"Oh you're gonna regret what you said back there Y/N." Flash had joked.

Just as I was going to get up I felt a hard fist hit my stomach and I yelped. That hurt a lot. But I had to get up so I could beat Eugene's ass. As he was swinging his fist to hit me again. I just barley caught it and swiped a leg out from under him. He started yelling but I just ran, as fast as I could. As I started to remember what was about to happen as I got home, I wasn't so excited anymore.

(A/N- And that's chapter 1! I really hope that this wasn't too bad to read. If you did like it please vote and share it if you could. It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much if you did read this! And have a good morning, afternoon, or night for where ever you are!)