𝔱𝔴𝔬

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

ONLY A FEW LADIES FROM BEAUXBATONS HAD FIRST PERIOD WITH SNAPE. one of them being victoria, much to ron's pleasure.

"even though we have a few new students, that doesn't mean that we will go any slower", snape started as he stood in front of the entire class with a solemn expression.

     "in fact, we'll be hosting a mini competition today, so I can evaluate everyone's skills", snape slowly said, glancing over at harry.

     "your task will be to brew the pepper-up potion in 45 minutes. your time begins now".

     victoria arrived at a table with a nervous gryffindor and two slytherins that seemed to be snickering at the poor boy's attempt at even starting.

     "o-oh merlin! I-I'm so sorry!!", the boy apologized to victoria as he got bicorn horn pieces all over the table after trying to pulverize it with a mortar and pestle.

     victoria just simply smiled. "it's quite alright. if you crush it in pieces, it'll be easier", she advised as she had already moved onto the mandrake part.

     indeed, the boy had succeeded as he had taken smaller parts of the bicorn horn and mushed it piece by piece.

"t-thank you! y-you're victoria right? I'm neville. neville longbottom", the boy meekly introduced, making victoria smile even wider.

she liked boys who were nice and shy; they were the easiest to manipulate. yet she knew potential when she saw it. someone like neville could benefit her in the future, the very near future.

     the slytherins in front of them snorted, making neville's ears burn red like peppers.

     "something you two find funny?", victoria boldly asked, making them slightly taken aback.

     no one, rarely anyone except probably harry and his friends stood up to the slytherins. and victoria, seemed very much like a slytherin herself.

     "obviously! his name sounds as lame as him", one mocked.

"I hope you do know that longbottom is a very valorous name. his parents fought in the first wizarding war against the dark lord", victoria casually stated as she waited for the potion the brew for 30 minutes.

"however, I suppose I can't say the same for you two, can I now?", victoria slightly grinned, making neville taken aback and the two slytherin boys grit their teeth.