7th October 2020 - Evening

A long-ass chapter since we crossed 200 reads so fast! You all are simply the best! Also watch this interview if you haven't, it's too sweet! 
.
.
.

Aarya_B - Your Spicy Pitch interview is so nice! Your family is very sweet and so are you :)

Ishankishan23 - haha! Thanks yaar. I was a little nervous during that interview honestly.

Aarya_B - It's natural. But I can't imagine you as a kid man.

Aarya_B - You were one real pain in the ass ≧∇≦

Ishankishan23 - Hey, as if you weren't? We all are when we're kids! \( ö )/

Aarya_B - No I wasn't? In fact I was a good kid. Very shaant, unproblematic, always used to study and get good marks.

Ishankishan23 - So you were boring ^o^

Aarya_B - I was normal ~_~

Aarya_B - At least I didn't lie to my teacher saying it was my Dadaji's last wish to get my ear pierced so that I could wear studs in 6th standard.

Ishankishan23 - That was good na? ≧ω≦

Aarya_B - Oh please

Ishankishan23 - OH PLEASE! Admit it!

Aarya_B - Haan haan theek hai. That was funny

Ishankishan23 - I even used fake being punished to escape boring periods

Aarya_B - Yeah I know, and even drop exam papers from the bus back home.

Ishankishan23 - Those were the days!
(´∀`)♡

Aarya_B - Hmm hmm

Ishankishan23 - I admit that drawing cricket ground on books and that Ishan Ishan thing was stupid though

Aarya_B - It wasn't. In fact I kind of found it adorable

Ishankishan23 - Really?

Aarya_B - Yeah! A kid drawing a ground on the back of his notebook, setting his imaginary fielding and around the circle writing his name thinking that everyone's cheering for him?

Aarya_B - Adorable :)

Aarya_B - And it'll be true, very soon. You'll be batting and all of the crowd will be cheering for you

Ishankishan23 - Tum bohot acchi baatein karti ho pata hai :)

Aarya_B - Pata hai

Ishankishan23 - Did you have any imaginary thing like that as a kid?

Aarya_B - Of course I did. In fact, I still have it.

Aarya_B - I picture myself in a beautiful formal outfit, there's a venue full of people. There's a stage with some people and they call out my name for an award. Basically like a success party. And they're all saying good things about me, acknowledging my hard work.

Aarya_B - And I walk towards the podium with my award trophy to give a speech and I see my parents in the crowd. Looking happy and proud. And I'm glowing in happiness.