chapter 3.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

You shyly turned to walk over to the group who had been aggressively waving and calling your name, even though they all had huge smiles plastered on their faces.

While walking to your new destination: your group of possible friends. Many other people greeted you.

Giving you a small "Hi!", "Hello!", or a simple smile and wave.

You tried your best to be polite and smile back towards the strangers.

Do they know me? Or perhaps do I know them?

Trying to hurry your trip over the group awaiting your arrival, you take bigger steps in quick, swift motions.

Finally reaching them the boy with hazel eyes gives you a big ear to ear grin, with a very loud, yet enthusiastic greeting,

"Hey (Y/n)!!" You mustered a smile back and returned the friendly "hello".

"Good morning."

The rest of the group also said their good mornings to you, which you kindly returned. Starting with the blond, and ending with the tall man.

However while the tall man was speaking something clicked in your mind. A memory flashed before your eyes.

!!𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 (flashback)!!

Walking up yet again to the group of people you know so well. A big grin danced on your face. A lovely Friday in full bloom.

The best day of the week had the students rowdy and your friend group high on excitement.

The fluffy-white haired male, smiled as he went to hold your hand, which you kindly let him.

The outgoing boy dressed in all green awed at the two of you, while the tall and blond haired males talked among themselves.

Mostly discussing the homework that was supposed to be due today, while casually trying to imply that they were going to dominate one another in the game championship that was to happen among your friend group over the weekend. In which the game to be played, had yet to be decided.

The winner would get everyone's 50 dollars they were all willing to throw in hoping they'd be the one to take home it all.

Not only that but the person who receives last place would have to buy everyone dinner at an expensive restaurant, of the winners choice of course.

Seems hardly fair, however that was the rules you all had created only the weekend before while half asleep.

And the time had almost arrived.

You and the others were chatting and having 'friendly' arguments about who would win. Of course, everyone betted they would be the ultimate gaming champion among the 5.

Getting close to the usual time the bell would ring, you all headed for the door.

A flock of birds few a head and you all stopped in your tracks to admire the large group of, in sync, birds soaring above.

It seemed they were getting quite close to the ground. And out of no where, the tall man was being pooped on as if he was a tree.

The rest of the group and yourself couldn't hold back your laughter.

Letting out loud, gut felt, laughing bursts.

The ocean-eyed male had to let go of your hand to hold onto his gut instead.