chapter 15.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

You sat at your desk on a normal Sunday afternoon, drawing practicing your skills.

The knock at your door caught your attention and in came your mother,

"Killua is here to see you." She smiled as she spoke.

"Okay, I'll be there in a sec." You gave your mother a smile in return.

Why is Killua here? It's a Sunday afternoon.

You headed into the room your mother was seated in and spotted the blue-eyed male next to her. Your mother then stood

"Hey [Y/n]." He spoke.

"Hey Killua!" You gave him a sweet smile, "You're here to see me?"

"Mhm. I wanted to take you to the city today."

"Oh! Alright!" You spoke as you ran off to get ready.

Killua smiled at your surprised answer. He was going to take you on a date to see a nearby city. The city happened to be the same one he took you to on your first date that occurred 4 years ago. When you were only 14. Unfortunately at that time, he couldn't buy you anything. But he could now, and that's what he would do.

You quickly got dressed, brushed your hair and teeth, and put on your shoes.

You went back to where Killua was and smiled at you,

"You look lovely," He said.

"O-oh, thank you." You shyly thanked him for his compliment before giving him one as well, "You look nice too."

"Thanks." He replied.

He was wearing a nice jean jacket over a plain with t-shirt, and some black men jeggings.

You were wearing something you usually never did. You wore some light blue jeggings with a nice black short sleeved, v-cut  t-shirt. You wished you had a necklace to match the outfit, but unfortunately you weren't one to buy a bunch of jewelry to match with your variety of outfits.

Without another word said, Killua led you out the door and into a car. It looked fairly new, and you'd never seen it before.

"Hey Killua? Did you just get this car?" You asked, curiously.

"Yeah. My parents got it for me because they decided it was about time I have a car of my own. I already had a license to drive but I used my parent's car to get it."

"Oh. It's nice."

"Mhm."

You assumed his bland response was because he didn't necessarily like the car. Probably because it was his parents that got it for him. From the flashback at the fountain, you remembered thinking he wasn't too fond of his family.

He got into the driver's seat of the car and you got in on the passenger's side. Killua spoke,

"It'll be about an hour drive so get comfortable."

"Alright."

-

During the drive there wasn't much to be said. Killua focused on driving, and your attention was out the window. Staring at the passing cars, people and buildings. The sun was shining brightly down on the people below. As you watched the those that passed by, some used their hand to block the blinding sun. While others wore sunglasses.

The buildings that you passed ranged from large company buildings, to small shops and bakeries.

-