chapter 21.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

[I wrote this while listening to music, the song Coffee Breath by Sofia Mills. While listening I thought some parts of the song fit this chapter, so I think it would be nice to listen to it while you read as well. Also the song Can I Call You Tonight by Dayglow. :) ]

The morning sunlight beamed into the room.

"Morning princess." Killua giggled.

You turn over and look at his face, trying to hide the fact on how embarrased you were that he was right in front of you. "I want to show you something later tonight."

You look at him with curiosity, "show me what?"

"You'll see." He kissed your forehead before getting out of bed to change into some clothes. The day wouldn't consist of much, least not that you knew of.

You layed in bed at stared at the ceiling, you weren't sure how to describe what you were feeling. Even though you still had some missing memories, it hadn't affected you recently, but sure you still wanted to remember them.

You sigh as you get up and get dressed yourself.

The day went by slow as you grew impatient to know what Killua wanted to show you. 

-

The night grew strong and Killua dragged you out of the hotel room.

"Are we going now?" You looked at him with eager eyes and he gave you a soft smile,

"Yes, we are."

He raced you out of the town and deep into the forest. The darkness crept in and sent chills down your spine. You got further and further away from all civilization.

"Killua where are we going, it's scary.."

"It'll be okay [y/n]. We're almost there. I promise."

"Okay," You grabbed his hand and he squeezed it as he continued to lead the way. 

Through the trees of the forest you could see an open hill. 

"Is this it Killua?"

"Mhmm."

"I don't get it, it's just a hill." You said, looking at Killua with confusion.

Killua just chuckled and walked the two of you up the hill.

"Now lay down." He demanded.

"W-what?" You gulped.

"Lay down and close your eyes."

"I don't think, I-"

"No silly! Not like that! I'm going to lay next to you."

"Oh.. sorry." You nervously laughed.

Killua laughed as well as you closed your eyes, getting ready to lay down. You felt his hands cover your eyes and help you lay on your back. He layed down himself as he kept on hand over your eyes.

"Can I open them now? What do you want to show me?"

"Let me show you the stars." He said, uncovering your eyes.

Your eyes slightly open as you see the stars, constellations, galaxies. The shone like glitter covering the night sky, burning balls of gas millions of miles away. The divine sculpting of colors and movements, you could feel a part of yourself becoming free.

'The stars..' You thought to yourself. You reached a hand out to greet the exquisite night sky as you plastered a weak smile on your face. Tears pricked your eyes as you looked to meet Killua's blue eyes staring right at you.

"Thank you.." Your voice cracked, trying not to cry. Killua placed his hand on your cheek.

You look away from his eyes for a second, then back to meet his deep ocean eyes. "I love you Killua." 

You could see his eyes widen a bit and he kissed you. Your lips danced with his until he broke the kiss. 

"Why do you seem so shocked?" You questioned. 

"I'm not sure.." He spoke, "I just, I love you too [Y/n]. Don't ever forget that again." He pleaded.

"I won't. Not ever again." This time you couldn't help but let the tears flow, and Killua brought you into his arms.

--END,

AUTHORS NOTE:

Not sure if i like the ending of this story, I feel like I kinda failed it to be honest.

 I really enjoyed writing it, but i wasn't sure how to end the story. I also didn't want it to drag on. I kind of started this book without a fully developed plan. 

I might go back and edit this book one day. Who knows!

The only thing i'd go back and fix on this book is to make sure I know how I want the story to go before I write it. This was my first story, so it's not going to be perfect. But I plan on improving my future stories.