chapter 5.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

A few days passed an the same constant questions always made their way out of your friends mouths.

"Are you alright?", "Are you feeling okay?", "Do you remember this?", "How did you learn to draw so suddenly?".

It was all too much to handle, you almost snapped and yelled at them on multiple occasions. But luckily you never did.

Today was Wednesday and you were pleased that the week was half way over.

The day went by slow and uneventful per usual.

It was currently the last hour in the school day and you eagerly awaited the loud ringing of the dismissal bell.

Watching the red handle on the cock tik second by second.

10 more seconds..

8..

5..

2..

*ringgg*

Sure maybe your last hour of the day was art, but that didn't stop you from wanting to leave school.

Plus you had already finished your project on creating space in your art. Which consisted of building a city using perspective. Then destroying it, which was to create the "space".

Sounds like a dumb project, yes, but it actually wasn't all that bad.

You stood from your seat taking a look at your phone as you walked out the door and through the hallway.

"Hey,"

The sudden voice beside you made you jump a bit as you looked to see who the speaking person was.

Killua was the one that startled you.

"You can't just scare people like that!" You gave the white-haired male a playful shove as he let out a laugh.

Hearing his laugh you blushed quite a bit. It was smooth and soft as the sound escaped his lips. His light pink tainted lips, they were beautiful.. he was beautiful..

Snap out of it (Y/n)! Get yourself together!!

His ocean eyes were now making contact with yours. Not a word was spoken. You both stood there in silence assessing one another's features.

For Killua this moment was pure bliss, as you bf not paid him much attention over the past few days.

He savored this moment.

The loud yelling and talking in the halls drowned out as the only thing the two of you could focus on was each other.

"Hey guys!! Ready to go get ice-cream?"

The familiar voice broke the eye contact you and Killua were maintaining. Gon was walking over, waving his hand high in the air with his usual closed-eye ear to ear grin.

Kurapika and Leorio tagged along behind him, giving a small wave and smile as well.

Although you were curious to why he asked about ice-cream. Though it did sound quite good right about now.

"Why would we go get ice-cream?"

Leorio gave you a sarcastic-offended response,

"WHAATT?? We always get ice-cream on Wednesdays after school!! How dare you forget!"

You could tell he was trying to hold back a laugh, his lips kept curving up as he tried to keep a straight face.

"Okay okay! Sorry Leorio!" You giggled between your words as you apologized for not remembering.