chapter 18.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Everyone grew impatient over the long week, eagerly awaiting the Friday night sleepover.

The week went by slow and was exhausting. The Friday you were all at school, all you could talk about was the things you'd all do at the sleepover. Making plans to have the perfect night. It was a blast just to talk about all the possibilities.

After school on Friday you all rushed home and packed the things you would need for the sleepover. 

As soon as you arrived at you house, you went straight to your room and gathered all your equipment. Not even giving a second thought to saying hello to your mother. You were too excited. She knew this since you had told he about the sleepover when you had gotten home from the restaurant on Tuesday.

You packed your phone, a charger, games such as: uno, and cards against humanity. Let's not forget about packing a pillow and blanket.

-

You were the first to arrive at Gon's house around the designated time, 7:30pm. 

Killua came shortly after you, then kurapika. Now all who you were waiting for was Leorio, as the part of your group was already here sat in a circle. You all were sharing how excited you were to be there, and how over the week you could hardly wait.

30 minutes late, Leorio arrived.

"Leorio! You're finally here!" Gon beamed.

Leorio gave Gon a huge smile in return.

"Yeah Leorio what took you to long?", The smirk on Killua's face told everyone he was just messing with Leorio.

"Yeah yeah, believe it or not I got lost on the way here."

"Seriously. Everytime Leorio, I swear." Kurapika said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Anyway guys! Let's get this party started!" You shouted.

They all all answered your shouting by starting to argue and bamble on what you all should do first. You could only laugh at their childish behavior, but you knew you wanted in on it.

-

The sleepover was lots of fun. Over the course of a few hours you all crammed in the ideas you shared. Many games were played, lots of ice-cream was eaten, variety of soda was drank, and many playful arguments occurred.

Not to mention the scary movie you all agreed to watch, because it was Killua's favorite. Let's just say he might have planned this one.

You were sitting next to him throughout the entire movie, something he insisted on. And considering the movie had a ton of jump scares, you practically ran into Killua's arms more than once. 

You loved scary movies, but the jump scares still got to you.

-

The night flew by, and before you knew it you were all dozing off on the couch around 3-4am.

author's note:

Okay, i know this chapter is extremelyyy short,, but i haven't had much motivation to write recently and wanted to get it out. apologies.