𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     VICTORIA MILLICENT NOIR'S BEAUTY WAS BEYOND COMPARABLE. the lithe girl's right arm hooked around harry's, as she outshone every other contestant, and every other girl.

a red high neck body-conscious, lace dress with a low back accented the girl's curves, and nearly made her seem more slim and tall.

she was the burning flame against the cold icy winter-land. her fiery red gown slightly dragged behind her, as she stood proud, smiling like she was the empress.

victoria's shoulders were like soft mountain peaks, slightly rosy from the cold, with her silvery hair scrunched up into a low bun.

a few wavy strands fell out, framing her porcelain skin. the girl's glossy pink lips stretched up into a humble and demure smile while her eyes screamed dominance.

     victoria enjoyed the attention on her as her and harry had walked down the aisle, behind cedric and victor and their dates.

     skimming over the crowd, draco's face seemed to be drained of color and perhaps even a bit envious.

     that had made victoria extremely satisfied.

     if the boy had thought that she was just some girl that he could easily catch like a butterfly, he was dead wrong, and she was there to prove it.

     "now let's have the triwizard champions start the dance, shall we?", dumbledore happily announced as he watched the three pairs bow and curtsy.

     despite harry trying his best, he had struggled to keep up with victoria's pace, much so elegance.

     if she was the mother swan that guided her little ducklings across the lake, harry was like the ugly duckling, stumbling upon the clear waters.

     "relax harry. we're here to have fun aren't we?", victoria smiled, making the boy indeed calm his erratic heartbeat a bit.

whilst the champions had nearly ended their first dance, the professors and other students had also joined in.

"please excuse me. I'll be heading to the ladies' room", victoria politely said as she had excused herself from the ball room entirely.

harry just sat next to ron, who seemed to be quite agitated.

"YOU WERE HER DATE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! I HAD THOUGHT MALFOY WAS TAKING HER SO I DIDN'T BOTHER ASKING!", ron suddenly shouted, making padma patil—the twin of parvati patil—flinch.