Part 5

**Gulf's POV**

A fucking week has passed and everything is all types of ridiculous at this point.

Not in a million years would I have thought that my life would be anything but school the first week.

But no...

I've been trying to dodge Mew all week because he will not leave me alone. Every single day, he shows up to my lunch table with his boys. On the plus side Kaownah is speaking to me again but he's been acting really weird lately. He seems way too close to that Perth guy for only being friends for a week. Then there's Mew's friend Gun who keeps staring at Off like he's a meal to eat.

These guys are so weird and they don't seem to care about their grades at all, its driving me insane!

I frustratingly get out of bed and trudge to the shower. As I pull off my boxers, I angerly stare at my morning wood. Really?

Walking into the shower and turning on the water, I let it wash over me as I close my eyes and try to steady my breathing. How am I supposed to get rid of Mew? He doesn't seem to understand that I want to focus on school right now.

*sigh*

I look back down at myself. I guess I should try to take care of one problem at a time though...

I hurriedly wash my hair and body. Then I lean against the shower wall and slowly stroke my dick. As I'm jerking myself off, the image of Mew on his knees giving me a blow job pops in my head and I drop my hand from my dick.

Why did I think about that?...

Shit, now he's even bothering me in my fantasy's...

Giving up on trying to get rid of my morning wood. I turn off the shower and walk out. Towel drying my hair, I stare at my reflection and start to feel a little annoyed. My stupid hair is pointing up everywhere. Grabbing my brush, I get rid of the mess and exit my bathroom.

Throwing on my uniform, I get ready, stuff a bagel in my mouth and exit my home. I really hope today goes smoother then the past 7.

About 20 min into walking to school I spot two guys on the other side of the street wearing the same uniform holding hands.

I think I recognize them...

I quickly run over to them, trying to process what I'm seeing.

Gulf: Getting a little upset. "What's going on?"

Fuckkk, Kaownah turns around slowly looking like a dear caught in head lights and then Perth follows Kaownah's gaze to see me staring at them in disbelief.

Gulf: "Kaownah?..."

Perth wraps his arm around Kaownahs stomach and rests his head on his shoulder.

Perth: "Got a problem?"

I don't think I have a problem. I'm just surprised that I never noticed. This explains alott...

Gulf: "How long?"

At that question they both went quiet and try to avoid eye contact.

Gulf: I ask again. "Kaownah, how long?"

Kaownah: *sigh* "Does it really matter? He's been really good to me..."

Ouch...

I understand what he's saying but I would still like to know when...

That's when I remember the day we ended things and they were both absent from school and Kaownah still wasn't speaking to me...

Gulf: I felt like throwing up. "You guys got together on the day we ended right?"