Part 10

**Mew's POV**

I don't think he knows how hard he can actually scratch someone. I'll probably have a mark there later but it's okay, totally worth it.

I look at him with a smile because of my little comment about him enjoying the sex. In the beginning I was kind of scared he was going to tell me to stop but then he got into it and damn, that was really hot...

I want to do this with him more often...

Gulf quickly sits up looking a little lost, stands up and gathers all of his clothes from the floor.

Gulf: As he heads into the room. "It was a lot better than I thought It was going to be."

I fucking knew it!!

Feeling a little sad that he left me out here by myself and disappeared into his bedroom but he probably just wants some alone time. After some time, I heard his shower come on and with that I decided to get up, clean off and change into my uniform. I might as well be ready when he comes out. He did say that he didn't want to be late for school.

We might not be dating yet but I think I am going to tell Perth later on today that I forfeit the bet. I don't mind taking over the family business now if that means that I can take my time to actually fall for and get to know Gulf the right way. I don't want our entire relationship based off of a stupid bet I made with my brother.

I smile to myself and check my phone to look at the time. Cool we have 30 minutes left before school starts. I think that's enough time.

At that moment Gulf walks out of his room and I start to grin until I see him looking down at the floor and heading towards the front door.

Where is he going?

Mew: Feeling kind of confused. "Where are you going?"

He doesn't turn around or even pay an ounce of attention to me.

Gulf: Mumbling. "I'm going to school..."

No. No. No...

We need to talk about what just happened. He needs to let me in. I know he wants to be with me.

Why does he keep fighting it...

Maybe I can reassure him If I can just hold him into my arms and let him know that I mean it.

I want to be with him...

I start to walk towards him feeling a little desperate for him to understand my feelings.

Mew: "Are we not going to talk about this?"

He shakes his head at me, opens the door to slip into the hallway.

Gulf: "I know that I'm being selfish right now but I think you were right earlier... I just missed being with someone..."

What?...

Before I could respond to him, he shuts the door, leaving me feeling cold and alone in his house...

...

You know what, I don't believe him.

I am going to make him admit that he's falling for me. No matter what it takes. I can't give up yet.

I quickly grab all of my stuff and rush out of his house, slamming the door behind me.

I need to catch up with him.

As im walking down the road to the school, I try to keep my eyes open for Gulf.

But no matter how much I looked I couldn't find him.