Part 18

**Mew's POV**

I close the front door and head up the stairs to Perth's room.

I have no idea what we're going to do but I don't really mind either way. It's been forever since we actually hung out. Who knew being in a relationship and taking care of school was so exhausting.

I miss Gulf but I plan on being with him for a long time. So a few hours won't hurt.

I swing open Perth's door and grin at him.

Mew: "What stupid thing are we going to do today?"

He looks up and throws a small bag at me. I sit down across from him on the bed and look at what's inside.

Perth: "Kaownah likes to wear the long dangly earing things, so I thought I would DIY home made ones and see if any of them were actually any good." He points over to a trash can in the corner of his room. "Those are all the fails. I didn't think any of them were worth Kaownahs time."

I stand up and head over to the trash can to take a look. The sad thing is that some of these are actually really nice. Like I could see somebody buying these from a store but that's how Perth gets, he has to do something until it is absolutely perfect and it use to drive me insane but now I just feel bad for him...

Going back over to him and rummaging around in the bead bag, I look up at him and roll my eyes.

Mew: "You know I didn't think we'd be making jewelry on the one day we hang out. Can't you do this in your free time?"

Perth: He looks up at me and rolls his eyes. "Yea I guess so, I just wanted to finish it before school started up again on Monday but I guess I can just finish it up tomorrow. So what do you want to do then?"

Hmmm, that's actually a pretty good question. Now that were not doing anything, I can't think of anything that would be fun.

Perth: "How about that one store on the corner street next to the food place. I can't seem to remember the name of it though."

Mew: I nod my head and start to stand up when I hear loud banging on the front door. "Yea that sounds like a good idea, I need to find a gift for Gulf anyways. His birthday is coming up."

We both start to head toward Perth's bedroom door when he here shouting from down stairs and then loud banging noises as someone runs up the stair case.

Mew: I point towards the door and look at Perth dumb founded. "who the hell is that?"

Gulf: Throwing open Perth's door and stares at me with really scared and dark eyes. "Is it true?"

Mew: I move my head to the side and look at him a little concerned. "Is what true? Also why are you here and look like death. Aren't you supposed to be at Kaownah's."

Gulf: He angrily walks up to me and shoves something into my chest. "Is it true..."

Feeling really confused with what he was talking about I look down at the piece of paper in my hand and turn it around.

Everything felt like it came to a stop.

No. No. No...

I remember this paper...

...

**Flashback**

**9 Months Ago**

It was almost the end of our junior year and my brother and I were determined to convince our father to allow us to try and pick our owe paths once school ended next year. 

So we went to school like normal and we met up outside the building like normal but on our way home, all we could do is think of a way to sound convincing.