Part 16

**Off's POV**

I reached the rest of the group with Mew and Gulf next to me and go over to Gun resting my arm against his shoulders.

This little guy has done something to me, that is all I can say. In the past 2 days all I can think about or be around is him.

Why is he so special?

You have no idea how badly I wanted to say yes earlier when he asked me if I was actually starting to like him but I was afraid. I know about his past and it's hard to put all of that behind me but he is definitely a lot different than I thought he was.

Right now I don't know if I am ready to admit my feelings but if it continues like this, I don't think I'm going to break up with him at the end of the week.

I want to know how this turns out...

After everyone was talking for a bit, Gun stands on his tip toes and kisses my cheek.

Gun: Turns around to leave. "I have to use the restroom, I will be right back."

I don't want him to leave...

Pulling on his arm before he gets out of reach, and kisses him softly.

Off: "Hurry back..."

His face turns bright red as he tries to hide his face in his hands and quickly walks toward the bathroom. Once he disappears into the school, I turn back around to see everyone staring at me

Off: "What?"

Kaownah: "what happened to you? Your like a love sick puppy."

Off: I look around the school yard trying to avoid all eye contact. "I don't really know actually... All I know is that one day, I couldn't stand being anywhere near him but now I don't want him to leave my side. Originally, I agreed to date him because we had a deal and I planned on dumping him after a week ends but now I don't want to break up with him. I want to see how far we can go."

Everyone at once: "I understand that feeling."

We all look around at each other and start to laugh.

Off: I look over at Kaownah. "See I'm not the only one who is a love sick puppy. So why is it so surprising that I'm with someone?"

Perth: He pulls Kaownah into his hip. "Really? Do you have any idea how much you scare people away. You don't like people, so we just found it surprising."

I mean he's not wrong.

Off: I grin at him. "I still don't like people but I... I Like Gun..."

Mew: He grabs my shoulder and starts to laugh. "I really don't see what you guys see in each other but I'm happy for you two."

Off: "Thanks."

I look around realizing that Gun still isn't back and look down at my phone seeing that it's been around 8 min.

How long does it take to pee?

Off: I look at everyone and start to walk away. "I'm going to go check on Gun, he's been gone for a bit. We'll see you guys at lunch."

Once I got into the school, I headed to the bathroom.

Honestly I'm probably just worried for no reason. He most likely just has to take a duce, and I'm being over protective because I miss him...

Maybe he would like to do something after school.

I could take him to the zoo. He loves animals. I remember yesterday, he was watching a video about a little penguin and he got this stupid grin on his face and kept talking about how cute it was.