Part 22

**Mew's POV**

I am currently sitting on a bus on my way to track down Gulf. After I left class yesterday, I found out that he had left early and it took me an entire fucking day to figure out where he was and that was only because his neighbor knew where he was going. So here I am like a dumbass, following the man I love miles away just to get him to forgive me.

Honestly I don’t even want him to forgive me, I just want him to have a civil conversation with me without throwing me out or walk away in the first 5 min.

I miss him so much and I just wish it could go back to the way it was…

After a stupid amount of hours, I was finally able to get off the bus and explore the new area I was in. I was told what town he was in but I don’t actually know where his parents live, so for the next 30 min I asked strangers where he lives.

It was awkward as fuck but at least I got something out of it. About 30 min later, a sweet couple was able to tell me where they lived and I headed there straight away.

I need to see Gulf!

I was walking up the drive way when I saw him in the window talking to his mom.

There he is…

Seeing him made me feel so excited but also terrified at the same time.

What if he turns me away again?

Gathering up the little courage I had left, I walk up to the front door, take a deep breath and goes to knock.

But as soon as my hand was up to hit the door, the door swings open and I'm just standing there like an idiot with my arm up.

Gulf takes a step back once he seems me.

Gulf: Sounding surprised. "W-what are you doing h-here?"

Mew: I take a deep breath and then shove my hands into my pockets nervously. "I just want to talk Gulf… Please…"

Gulf's mom: "Honey, who's at the door?..."

She stops when she sees me just standing there and then looks at Gulf and starts to smile.

Gulf's mom: "Is that him?"

Gulf: Still hasn’t said one word to me. Looks over at his mom. "Um… Yea that’s him. Not really sure why he's here but yea…"

I look down at the ground not being able to look his mom in the eyes…

He told her about me?

Gulf's mom: "why don’t you invite him to dinner, you can take Allie out on that walk tomorrow. Let him come in and… Talk about things…"

At first Gulf look a little conflicted like he really didn’t want to do that but next thing I know he's opening the door a little farther.

Gulf: Barely a whisper. "Come in…"

Not going to ruin this unpredictable chance I was given, I walk in slowly and walk over to the couch putting down my stuff. His mom walks over and places a cup of tea in front of me and then wipes her hand on her apron, smiles and then walks away while glancing at me like she knows a secret.

She seems really nice but maybe a little weird…

A few minutes later, I'm sipping on my tea as Gulf comes over and sits down on the other side of the couch.

Really?...

Gulf: wringing his hands and staring at his feet. "So… What do you want to talk about?"

Mew: *sigh* I slowly scooch over to were he's sitting, just to make sure that he won't reject me being close. "I… I want to know your honest thoughts on everything… I just don’t want you to walk away from me again before I know what we are…"

Gulf: Looking confused. "What we are?"

Mew: hesitantly I move my hand over his and lace our fingers together and then rest our intwined hands on my leg. "Well you never actually verbally broke up with me and I want to know if that means that we still have a chance…"

Gulf: He looks at our hands looking a little pained but then the creases on his forehead go away. "I forgot that I never actually broke up with you… Mew I want to be with you… but I just don’t know if I can trust you anymore…"

Yesss, he still wants to be with me!!

Mew: I let out my breath and start to smile. "Can you at least give me a chance to try and convince you? I want to be good enough for you again… How can I be yours again…"

Gulf: He starts to pull on his hand. "I don’t know Mew. I really don’t…"

An idea pops into my head, I really don’t want to do it because last time I did it I was sick for 2 weeks and I had to recover in a hospital but if it means that I get Gulf back then I'll do just about anything at this point.

This could either go really well or really really bad…

Mew: Holding tightly to his hand so he can't pull it away. I pull it up to my face and softly kiss him. Then in barely a whisper… "Make love to me…"

Gulf: Looking kind of repulsed. "How can you say that right now? Is all you fucking think about is sex?"

Mew: Starting to panic. "Nooo, no. That’s not what I meant… I mean, you fuck me… Like… I'll be bottom…"

With that his arms go slack and he stares at me like somebody slapped his grandma…

Gulf: Taking a minute to process. "What?"

Mew: I lean in to his ear and whisper. "Be the husband for a night…"

It seems like it took him more time to think about that then I thought because he holds up a finger to me and starts to mumble to himself,

Gulf: "But I thought you hate being a bottom?"

Mew: I half laugh to myself. "I do, but I'm willing to do it if it's you…"

With that his mom walks back into the living room and I drop his hand in fear that we would be found out.

Gulf's mom: Pointing at where our hands use to be. "It's okay, you don’t have to hide it. I already know that your special to him. Just don’t let his dad see, he will lose his mind."

Mew: I move our hands back to where they use to be and smile at his mom. "Thank you…"

Gulf: He looks at me and gestured around us. "You can stay if you want… I think I want to give you another chance, plus my mom seems to really like you…"

Feeling really happy for the first time in a while, I lean over and tackle him in a hug.

Mew: "Thank you…"

He rubs the top of my head and nods. We sat on the couch for about an hour as I laid in his lap with him rubbing my head.

This is nice…

I missed this…

Once his dad got home, we set the table and all gathered around for dinner. Dinner went smoothly until his mom started to talk again and Gulf nearly spit out his food.

Gulf's mom: "Hey Mew, Why don’t you spend the night. It's kind of dark and you have no were to go tonight anyways right?" She looks over at Gulf and smiles. "That’s okay right?"

Gulf's dad: Looking over at me. "Hey that’s a good idea, Gulf hasn’t had a friend spend the night in a long time."

Gulf: He looks at both of his parents like they're crazy and then groans and slowly looks over at me with an apologetic look. "Yea I guess that’s okay. You didn’t have any plans right?"

I shake my head at him and continue to finish my food trying really hard to not grin.

He just allowed me a second chance, I am not going to do anything to annoy him…

After dinner was finished Gulf points up stairs and then points behind him.

Gulf: "My room is upstairs, first door on the right. I will be up as soon as I finish helping my mom clean up… Um, make yourself comfortable…"   

Mew: I actually smile at him this time and nod at his parents. "Thank you so much for dinner."

I head upstairs and enter the first door on the right… His room Is very clean and seems just like him. I can't believe I'm here right now…

IM SO HAPPY!!

I set my bag into the corner of his room and start to change into a pair of shorts and a tank top to feel a little more comfortable and then I lay down against his bed and close my eyes.                      

I really hope Perth and Gun can be forgiven too…

As I'm lying on Gulf's bed, he walks into his room and closes the door while he glances at me and smiles. I sit up a bit so that I'm resting on my elbows and look at him. He is beautiful.

He walks over to me and tugs off his shirt allowing it to fall to the floor before he crawls over me. I slowly lower myself off my elbows and onto my back, letting out a quivering breath as the thought of what's about to happen flashes into my head.

Fuckkk….

I'm nervous…

Gulf: He sees my unease and stops moving for a second. "Are you sure? You actually look a little scared. If it's that bad, we don’t have to. I can be bottom… I know that you love me and that’s enough. Just the thought of trying this made me feel happy…"

Honestly that felt like a really good window to get out of this but I wanted to do this for Gulf…

It's something he's been asking for and id feel guilty if I backed out…

Mew: Closing my eyes to calm myself, I slowly open them and lean forward to lightly kiss his lips before pulling back. "It's okay… I am a little scared but I love you and I want to do this for you…  Don’t worry too much, I can do this."

Gulf: "Are you sure?"

Mew: I nod my head to my best ability and smile. "I'm positive."
*
After that no more words were exchanged. He leans down and kisses me softly. Sucking on my lower lip and then moving his lips down to my neck. I groan softly as he nibbles on my collar bone and then tugs on my shirt until its joined with his on the floor. He grips my sides with his fingers and god the feeling of him touching me feels amazing.

I've missed him so much…

I run my hands up his back and pull him down against me so that he can be closer. He moves his hand up my arm and holds my hand against the sheets. He leans back up and pushes his tongue down my throat. I moan into his kiss and push my fingers into his hair with my free hand. Then he slides his hand out of mine and pulls down my shorts and boxers, then removing his shortly after.

As I lay naked under him, that’s when the nerves start to come back again and I bite my lip nervously in anticipation.

He crawls down to my hips and then softly sucks on the tip of my dick until I started to feel relaxed again as my head rests against the pillow with my eyes closed. He engulfs my dick down his throat and gets into a rhythm as his hand joins his mouth and I am over powered with pleasure. I softly moan  and play with his hair as he swallow's my dick.

Fuckkkk this feels amazing…

As I feel myself coming to a climax, he pushes down hard on my dick with his throat and I release my cum. I guess he didn’t swallow all of it because he uses one hand to push one of my legs up to allow  better access to my entrance. He leans down and runs his tongue over my pink opening and then spits my cum on it using his tongue to push it in, using it as lube he then moves his face back and slides one finger into me slowly.

I bite my lower lip and try to keep my breathing steady as he slides in and out of me.

I can do this…

Just need to stay calm.

After some time, he kisses the inside of my thigh and then slowly slides another finger into me and I suck in a deep breath. He looks up hesitantly and starts to pull them out.

I hold onto his arm stopping him from moving and just shake my head. He doesn’t need to worry about me. It's okay, I can do this… I lay my head back down as he moves my legs against my chest and positions himself below me. Gulf leans down to distract me with kisses as he slowly pushes his hard dick into me inch by inch until I can feel his hips against my thighs.

Fuckkkk…

I groan into his kisses and dig my nails into his back as he cradles my head in his hand to keep my mouth firmly against his. He slowly starts to move against me and I couldn’t help but pull back from his kisses and moan into his neck.

It doesn’t hurt as much as I remember.

Or maybe, since its Gulf my body is relaxed and I actually feel loved.

He being so gentle…

After a few more minutes of him easing himself in and out of me with me griping to his back. Gulf starts to pick up speed and all I could hear over our entangled moans was our skin slapping together. I push my head against the pillows not being able to resist the pleasure. He places my legs agaisnt his shoulders and pushes deeper into me if that was even possible and I let out a soft cry.

Mew: Barely a whisper. "F-fuckk…"

I guess he heard me because he looks down at my face and smiles the most handsome smile I have ever seen.

He is so perfect…

I pull him into a deep kiss and softly suck on his lower lip.

I love him so much...

He thrusts into me one last time before cumming deep in my ass and he moans agaisnt my neck. Pulling back slightly he kisses my neck and chin.

Gulf: whispering. "I love you Mew,  please dont ever hurt me again..."

Mew: He rolls off of me,  cleans us up and then rests on my stomach. I play with his hair and kiss the side of his face. "I love you Gulf,  I will do everything in my power to never hurt you again. I promise."

I close my eyes and become calm to the sound of Gulfs breathing.

This is where i want to be.

Gulf: "Hey Mew... I know that you did this because you wanted me to know that you love me but i kind of want to do it again... I... I really loved being inside of you..." His cheecks turn bright red and he hides his head in my chest. "If you dont want to its okay... I just figured I would at least ask..."

Uhm...

Mew: I stop moving for a sec and glance over at Gulf. "Okay..." I go back to rubbing his head and look up at the ceiling. "It was actually a really good experience but i dont know if i could be a bottom all the time... I prefer being your husband but if you get the urge to fuck me than go ahead. I wont stop you."

Tugging him tightly to my side. I can feel myself slowly falling asleep.

Mew: Before passing out,  i could hear myself whispering. "Gulf thank you for coming back to me. I never want to lose you again. You are everything to me. Goodnight babe..."