Part 11

**Kaownah's POV**

Not going to lie, these past few days with Perth have been nothing but amazing. I feel like I can breathe again and the pain in my heart is almost gone.

With that said, I am actually really nervous for tonight. Yes I know that I have spent the night at his house before but I never expected anything and it was super refreshing. Tonight though... I kind of want him to make love to me...

I know that I would be his first time though, so if he says no then I can except that. He could be saving it till marriage. That's all up to him.

I plan on being with him for a long time or until he decides he doesn't want me anymore.

Walking up to his front door, I Knock and wait for him to open the door. A few minutes later I can hear him walking and then he opens the door and god he is just as beautiful as he is every time I see him.

I still can't believe he's mine...

I jump on him and wrap my legs around him with my arms around his neck and my face buried in his neck.

He smells good...

Kaownah: "Hiiii, I missed you..."

He chuckles and readjusts me with his hands so that I'm not sliding off.

Perth: Closing the door. "I missed you too." Noticing that I'm carrying a back pack. "Oh did you bring your school stuff? I was going to bring you by your place early tomorrow to grab it, but this is definitely a lot smarter."

I playfully kiss his neck and lean back to smile at him.

Kaownah: "Some of it is my school stuff but I also brought some things for us."

Perth: He teasingly narrows his eyes. "What kind of stuff?"

Kaownah: "I thought that we could make some hot coco, wear face masks and watch a movie."

Perth: He groans and rests his head against mine. "Your such a big child." He leans back slightly and kisses my nose. "It's very cute though. What am I going to do with you?"

I drop my legs onto the floor and detach from him like a monkey and quickly walk to the kitchen. He follows me with his hands on my shoulders and walks over to the pantry.

Perth: Pointing to the cups. "Blue, Green, Pink or Orange?"

Hmmm, that's a difficult question, I like all of those colors.

I grab the green and blue one and head over to the sink to fill them with water.

Perth: "Awwww you're not even going to ask me which color I want."

I hold up the blue cup as I fill them up and place them in the microwave.

Kaownah: I turn around to look at him and smile. "I grabbed you the blue one."

Perth: Coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "How did you know that I wanted that one?"

Kaownah: Stealing a kiss right when the microwave beeps. "It's your favorite color."

Perth: Looking genuinely surprised. "Huh I didn't know that you knew that."

Kaownah: Trying not to laugh as I dump the hot chocolate packets into the two hot cups of water and stir them. "If you took two seconds to look in your closet, you would see that almost everything I there is some shade of black or blue and since black wasn't one of the options for a cup. Blue was my next best bet."

Perth: "I actually did not know that, I don't spend much time staring at my closet. Hold up... Why were you stalking my closet?"

I blush as I pull up my top layer shirt to reveal one of his baby blue work out tank tops underneath.