Part 38

**Gun's POV**

I was sitting in my chair trying to get everything arranged when I found out that one of the outfits for the fashion show was missing.

*sigh*

I get out of my chair and walk over to the model who claims that my outfit design Is missing.

Gun: I look at the model and glance around me until I spot the outfit wedged between her table and the wall. "So your outfit is missing?"

She looks at me smugly and then looks down at her phone without answering me.

Gun: I pull the outfit from the wall and throw it at her, not going to take her bullshit today. "Put it on and get your ass on the run way."

Model: She glares at me and pushes it onto the floor. "It's ugly, I only wear the best designs from famous fashion designers and you, you are a nobody."

Gun: I start to laugh and pick up the outfit and hand it to my assistant. "Can you put this on and go walk the run way for me please while I deal with her."

She looks a little shocked and embarrassed but she nods and runs to the changing rooms.

Model: She gets up angerly and walks over to the dressing room. "What are you doing giving that to her? That is mine."

Gun: I shrug my shoulders as I grab her arm and push her toward the guards. "You didn't want to do it and you insulted my work. So naturally you are fired. Oh and you say that you only walk for famous designers but the sad fact is that I don't even know who you are." I wave my hand at the guard and point at the stupid model. "Get her out of here."

She starts yelling angrily but I don't pay her any attention as I walk over to the curtain to see how my assistant is doing. As expected she rocked it. I've always heard her talking to her mom over the phone about how her dream was always to be a model but she didn't have enough guts to actually follow through with it. So I thought I would give her a little push. I'm glad she was able to do it.

As you can guess, after I finished my first year of college I decided to go to design school and now I'm a starter up designer who has done around 20 shows the past 6 years.

Off and I kind of had a bumpy journey to this point but were doing pretty well now.

Right after we graduated high school and started college, Off had broken up with me after he went off the deep end and spiraled down a very big well of depression. I tried to get through it with him but he didn't want anything to do with me. 

Once we broke up I avoided him at all costs and got my own place. Then 3 years had passed and I had randomly bumped into him at a café, I was going to leave and try to forget him since I was trying to focus on my career but he had stopped me before I could leave and apologized for everything.

After some time and many encounters later, I finally forgave him and we've been going strong since. We moved in together after that and he was able to get his anger under control. We decided it would be in his best interest to stop contacting Mew and Gulf so Off wouldn't lose his temper any more. So we've spent around the last 4 years relearning each other and growing as a couple.

All I can say is that my love for him is even stronger then it was before...

My assistant walks up to me after the shoot with a big grin on her face.

Xing: She points back to where she had just come from. "Did you see that?"

Gun: I grin at her and pull her into a hug feeling proud. "You were amazing out there, I'm so proud of you." I pull away and start to lean against the wall. "How do you feel about doing that full time?"

Xing: Her eyes grow three sizes bigger and she starts to grin. "Really? You mean it? I'd love to!"

I walk over to my model manager and pull Xing with me.

Gun: "Can you put her on my list of Permanent models? I'd like her to walk for all of my upcoming shows."

He nods at me and walks away without a word while scribbling away on his clipboard, he's kind of an ass like that but I'm pretty use to it.

Gun: Turning back to Xing, I start to smile. "Okay, now that this is all taken care of, I think I'm going to head home. Off is supposed to be home early tonight, he said he didn't have a lot of people scheduled for today."

Xing: She grabs her stuff and starts to head for the dressing room. "Tell Off hi for me. I hope you guys have a good time. I know you haven't had much time to see him lately with all your shows you've been doing. I'll see you tomorrow. Byeee..."

She walks away with a giant smile on her face and I start to walk out of the building toward my car feeling pretty satisfied with the days events.

Xing has been my best friend since my first year of college. She is actually the one that convinced me to go to design school. Ever since I graduated and started doing shows she's been by my side since. I trust her with my life, which is why I feel really glad that I was able to help her get closer to her dreams.

I got to our apartment in no time and started to smile to myself like an idiot. I'm excited to see Off. I usually only see him once or twice a week when he isn't passed out because of all the back to back shows I've been having to do lately. Thankfully this one was a short one so I could go home.

Walking up the stairs because the elevator was broken, I start to feel a little tired. It has been a long day but I'm going to try and not fall asleep because that would really suck. 

Thankfully we only lived on the second floor so it wasn't too bad.

I got into the house and set my sketch book and wallet on the kitchen table before walking into the living room.

Gun: "Off I'm home."

...

I didn't get a response so I walk around our home trying to figure out where he was.

Gun: "Off?"

But as soon as I walked into our bedroom, I stop and bring my hands up to my face feeling my eyes starting to water.

Oh my god...