Part 12

**Perth's POV**

I don't deserve to be this happy...

With Kaownah sitting in my lap, so close to me. I feel like the luckiest man alive right now. How did he fall for someone like me?

I've done so many bad things in my short life span for my father and I will forever carry that weight on my shoulders... I want to be a better man for him, I want to be able to deserve him.

I will never let him go...

I push him back down onto the bed, staring at his happy but calm face coming to a decision in my head.

Kaownah is going to be my first and only love.

Pulling his shirt over his head and then pulling mine off, I lean against him and smile.

He is perfect...

Kaownah: Looking a little concerned. "Are you sure?"

Perth: I smile down at him. "I have never been more sure about anything in life until now. I want you."

Not allowing him to respond. I engulf his lips with mine and explore every corner of his mouth. He wraps his arms around my neck and messes with my hair. Holding his head up with one hand, I run my other hand down his smooth and soft skin feeling the ripples of his chest,  side and softly squeezing to make sure he's real.

But once I get to the waist of his pants, I hesitate.

I've never done this before...

Like I've known that I like guys but going this far makes me feel a little nervous, its different doing it then seeing it...

I unbutton his pants and slide the zipper down. Sliding my hand under the material of his pants, I try and slide them down but they kept getting caught on his hips so I pulled back from his soft lips and sigh.

Kaownah: He giggles and points at his pants. "Having a hard time?"

Perth: I look at him feeling a little embarrassed. "Just a little."

I lean down and tug off his pants as he starts to laugh.

Perth: Throwing his pants onto the floor. "What's so funny?"

He points at his pants on the floor.

Kaownah: "Well it looked like you were really angry at those."

Perth: I look down at his boxers and blush as I see his hard dick imprinted against the fabric. "Uh, yea just a little bit. They weren't coming off and I really wanted to keep kissing you."

Looking determined he crawls over to me and starts to unbutton my pants and pulls them down in one motion.

 Except I was still having trouble getting hard because I was nervous and I think he noticed because he looks up at me and pauses what he's doing.

Kaownah: Holding my face in his hands to help reassure me. "If your nervous it's okay, just let me take care of everything." He must of seen the panic in my eyes when he said that because he waves his hands in front of his face smiling . "Don't worry I'm a bottom and always will be. I don't like being dominate like that."

I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

With that Kaownah fully tugs off my pants and slides off my boxers. 

He pushes me down onto the bed, and slides off his own boxers before crawling on top of me. Leaning down he presses his lips to mine and sucks on my lower lip.

Fuckk...

That definitely got me going... I could feel my dick growing hard and softly tap against Kaownah's ass as he grinds against me playfully.