Chapter 4 - Crashed My Car Just To Feel Again

"Morning," Ronnie sang as I came down for breakfast.

"Morning," I smiled.

"Is your room okay?"

"Yeah, it's nice. Thank you for letting me come over for the weekend, by the way."

"No, I was happy to and you're right, it does get pretty lonely."

"Well, I'm glad I can make it better," I smiled, hopping up on the counter.

"Mm," he smiled, setting the plate down beside me. "Here's your pancakes." He was so close to me that I could smell his fresh showered scent. "What's wrong?" he smirked. "You seem like you're...struggling to..." he trailed off.

"You smell so good," I moaned.

"Yeah?"

"A-and...wow. Your muscles are...they're fucking perfect."

He said nothing as I squeezed his bicep. He actually put his palms on my knees and spread my legs so he could stand between them. His hands ran up my thighs and I took a deep breath to smell him again. Oh my god, he smelled so fucking good. I tried to hold back, I really did, but I just couldn't help myself. I put my hands on either side of his face and brought his lips against mine, hungrily kissing him. His hands ran down to my ass as he pulled my crotch against his, pressing his erection against my core. He started kissing my neck and I gasped for air. He pulled away to look into my eyes before holding me by thighs and carrying me to the living room. I was brought to lie back on the couch as he kissed his way down my body.

"Ronnie," I moaned.

He removed his t-shirt and started rolling my pants down, kissing the inside of my thighs as he did so. He climbed back on top of me, resting comfortably between my legs, as he kissed me even deeper. He started grinding against me as his hands caressed from my hip to my ass cheek, pressing me against his growing erection. I moaned against his lips at our dry humping, completely ready to give myself over to him, when I heard a little girl call out.

"Daddy, are you home?"

"Shit," he gasped, covering me with the throw on the back of the couch. "Hey, Willow! I'm in here," he replied, tying his robe around himself to hide his erection.

"Oh, shit!" Crissy gasped. "I'm sorry we didn't call. She wanted to surprise you."

"No, no, that's okay. I ugh...ahem I'm happy to see you princess but I ugh...ahem, daddy has to go to the bathroom really quick, okay? Why don't you and mommy go wait outside and we can play hopscotch."

"Yay! Hi, daddy's friend!"

"Her name's Zara."

"Hi, Zara. Bye, Zara."

"Hi, bye," I giggled. "Oh my god I can't believe that just fucking happened."

"Aha," he chuckled. "Y-yeah. Me neither."

"I should...I should go, right?"

"What? No, I mean you don't have to-"

"Your daughter just got home and I don't want to intrude-"

"No. No, you can stay. I mean...she'd have to find out one day, right?"

"Ronnie. It's a little soon. I'll come back next weekend and we can try this again."

"You can't," he sighed, as I pulled on my pants.

"What?"

"I'm going on tour next weekend."

"Oh. Well, then I'll see you when you come back. I don't mind, this is a part of your job. Go, have fun with your daughter."

-----TIME LAPSE RONNIE'S POV-----